1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Music that describes what you feel right now.....

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by NamelessJohn, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Kenji

Kenji Guest

I know it's my fault, it's not others, but now I understand when one user said that no one really reached out to offer a hand or seemed to care when they said they were struggling, now I don't expect anyone to do that unless you directly ask for help, but he felt that way because he wanted to feel that he was cared about, that other people valued his presence here, LionsDenDaniel this song goes out to the both us, I'm about to smash this shitty emotional state with a blitz paced 30 mile bike ride followed by who knows how many sets of bench press, this is for all my people who feel like when they pour their heart out, people turn their backs too caught up in their own little world to care about others, wow I sound emotionally unbalanced bahaha good thing my road bike is all tuned up...

People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

2. Muse's new album Drones leaked. I fuckinggggggg adore this band. I was obsessed much more than I'd like to admit and I could very honestly expand on it for 50 years so instead I'm just gonna let the music speak. This makes me happier and gives me more pleasure than PMO ever had

FallenToLearnHumility and Kenji like this.
  3. Kenji

Kenji Guest

My old friend was obsessed with Muse. I always appreciated the amazing talent they have but it's really not my cup of tea, if I liked how it tasted this new album is probably pretty wicked, seems like superb musicianship. This song right here also has a very Radioheadesque sound to it.

May as well drop a Radiohead tune, the way I have been feeling can be described as being pulled over in life by the karma police and written a ticket,

FallenToLearnHumility likes this.
  4. lesley

lesley Fapstronaut

Limp Bizkit - Hot Dog

Kenji likes this.
  5. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Let me tweak that for ya bud,

There we go, ahhh the golden days of nu metal, brings back memories it does, for better or worse :D

Wow bro, so whatever you are feeling it's pretty raw it sounds like?! Kind of feeling like shit is fucked I take it. Channel that rage bro, harness it!

6. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Feeling driven, relentlessly so. Yet making sure that raw drive is nought without prudence.

7. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Kind of feeling like I have the energy of a teenage gamer who just drank a couple energy drinks and is at a tournament or something, ahhh how nice it feels when you don't spill your seed :D

8. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Staying ever vigilant with the diamond sword of meditaton chopping through negative and resentful mental and emotional states, and always sleeping with one eye open, for as they say, PRIDE ALWAYS COMES BEFORE THE FALL :D:

Does anyone reading this post meditate? If so care to share what kind?

Meditation and horse stance burn through afflictions and lust for me, you can either incinerate your horniness or be burned by it is the way I see things. Hey, cold showers have the same lust quelling and mental strengthening effect (minus the building of leg strength, root power, and qi) as horse stance and no I don't take cold showers ;) Get in that cold shower if you do, or BURN BABY BURN :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
  9. Kenji

Kenji Guest

[​IMG]
    bahahaha i almost soiled my linens when i came across this looking for an image just now, i am in a kick-ass and goofy mood, new job offer came through, have a 5-day weekend, why shouldnt i be laughing at cat memes?

10. ChronicTeen

ChronicTeen Fapstronaut

Not only the lyrics but just the entire feeling of this song

Kenji likes this.
  11. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Dig the vibes my man, I'm a very energy sensitive type of dude if you feel me.

Awww snap, see what you went and did bro? :D Brought out my old inner hippie self,

Is being an earth loving, tree humping..errr..hugging hippie a noble, worthy thing you may be asking?

Possibly, if you are a hard working and disciplined kind of hippie.

I use to be deeeeep into the counter culture bro, not just English or American cosmic jam band deep, freaking internationally intergalactic hyperspace traveller deep bro,

:confused::cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes:o_O

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
  12. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Alas I abandoned the bohemian life as no genuine fruits were coming forth from such a way of living, I tread a different path today.

History aside, Pink Floyd is a magical band that had a masterplan, for sure.

I am feeling somewhat stoic yet calm, serenely self possessed if you will,

Wow do I like this thread. May as well rename it to something like, "Kenji's Magical Musical Wonderland of Lunar Faerie Jigs and Diggs and Deep Thoughts Thread".

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
  13. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Felt a little abrasion with some of my posts on the forum today, rubbing people the wrong way. The world is full of many different types of people, sometimes I get a bit carried away and shoot from the hip too often, I's keeps it real, but sometimes too real to keep everybody happy.

A lullaby as the evening has doth fallen, peace to any eyes reading this,

14. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Do you know it is said that the bliss experienced from having transcended the desire for sensual pleasure, spiritual bliss if you will, is tens of millions of times more satisfying than sensory pleasure? This realm of form is not all there is to existence THANK GOODNESS. Something higher awaits all of us, a true and lasting peace. This song evocates the divine inside me,

For those who don't believe in anything higher than this human existence, and struggle to grasp the divine, a little nudge I present here,

[​IMG]
    http://www.amazon.com/Sacred-Journe...93041&sr=8-1&keywords=peaceful+warrior+sacred

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
  15. ChronicTeen

ChronicTeen Fapstronaut

Hahhhah, dude I love your posts! They put me in such a good mood :)

I guess I have an inner hippie too myself. I don't go around hugging trees, but I am quite relaxed and I love nature. Next step: meditation!

Kenji likes this.
  16. Kenji

Kenji Guest

[​IMG]

Psychedelic music isn't what it used to be. Pink Floyd is classy my friend, I hated to taint their music with those foul psytrance videos, but the jam band scene led me into the psy/goa trance scene. Life is better without a head full of drugs, even if the drugs are said to raise consciousness, meditation does that too without the side effects.

Also did you know, believe me or not most trees do have a spirit residing in them, so the whole tree hugger idea is that trees can feel pain, and a hippy would hug a tree in protest of it being cut down, because they are aware as taught by spiritual masters from cultures around the world, where hippies get most of their ideas from, that trees have a spirit inside it. For instance, Buddhist or Taoist monks would ask permission from the spirit to cut the tree down for wood, they would ask if it would be willing to leave the tree a few days before they wanted to cut it down.

Does that not rock your brain my man? :D

One of my fav electro house artists, I'm feeling pumped up for the day, another day clean and serene,

ChronicTeen likes this.
  17. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Feeling....

Infinite, I extend past dimensions :D,

ChronicTeen likes this.
  18. Kenji

Kenji Guest

The man is the all-important factor.

June Seventh.
    A MAN (or woman) imagines he could do great things if he were not hampered by circumstances—by want of money, want of time, want of influence, and want of freedom from family ties. In reality the man is not hindered by these things at all. He, in his mind, ascribes to them a power which they do not possess, and he submits, not to them, but to his opinions about them, that is, to a weak element in his nature. The real "want" that hampers him is the want of the right attitude of mind. When he regards his circumstances as spurs to his resources, when he sees that his so-called drawbacks are the very steps up which he is to mount successfully to his achievement, then his necessity gives birth to invention, and the "hindrances" are transformed into aids.

He who complains of his circumstances has not yet become a man.

[​IMG]

ChronicTeen likes this.
  19. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Feeling peaceful, aware of the unique essence of every individual :),

'I believe in truth, I believe in wisdom, I believe material items are like a prison..' ~ Locksmith

20. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Do you like any newer Pink Floyd CT or just their older stuff?

Feeling...very hopeful,

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]