1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is abstaining from orgasm your whole life possible?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bluffy, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

Hello. I am 16 years old and I only notice benefits from nofap when I abstain from orgasm all together. So, would doing this my whole life be ideal, let alone possible?

Kenji likes this.
  2. Kenji

Kenji Guest

My son, anything is possible.

Did you know in Ayurvedic medicine it is advised that a man not ejaculate until he is around the age of 24 as the brain and body don't finish completely developing until around that age and the loss of vital fluid wouldn't allow him to grow into his very fullest potential?

Do I have a study to back those words up? Hell no, this is the age of Western medicine son, how many people do you think stay chaste and refrain from O completely until that age nowadays?

Why not refrain from O for as long as you are able to so you can grow into your fullest potential? It's so great you are doing this while you are young my friend. Perhaps wait until your early 20's to make the decision on whether you want to keep going? Or until a special lady comes into your life if you are seeking marriage one day.

My 2 cents, peace.

goodnice 2.0 and Gilbert like this.
  3. MattRN

MattRN Fapstronaut

I always end thought I was a cesspool of knowledge but this tops any that I know.
    I learn new things each day :)

4. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

I have been experiencing orgasms for about 3-4 years now. I feel like I am almost done growing... I have a decent amount facial hair.. but maybe I still have more time to grow. I am somewhat short(5'8 -5'9) and was wondering if orgasm has stunted my growth... my father is around 6 foot and mother around 5'4. Will I still be able to reach my full potential if I abstain from now on? Or is it too late? Hope that made sense! Thanks! :)

5. Kenji

Kenji Guest

I fapped like a mad monkey from 14 to 18, probably could fill a bucket with the amount of times I O'd during that time. I definitely could have had more muscle mass as a teen that is for sure, and also would not have had anxiety or depression, the rampant cannabis and drug use didn't help either during that time.

You may not be done growing, some people have a small growth spurt from 18 to 23 or 24, but the most important thing is your brain can still be developing until that age, I mean your brain is always regenerating new neurons throughout life, but it may not be fully developed until around 24. When you ejaculate, you are losing cerebrospinal fluid in your semen that is crucial for the development. Does that mean you will be able to tell if you stunted your growth? No you would not be able to notice. You would only notice by becoming a man of mediocrity in most aspects where if you had stopped fapping and O'ing earlier you may have naturally grown into a man of excellence in all manners.

Yeah you will certainly blossom into an exquisite specimen of a man whom commands awe with his presence and personality if you stop now and let your body use all the vital fluid for growth.

goodnice 2.0, Bluffy and MattRN like this.
  6. MattRN

MattRN Fapstronaut

i love your philosophy.

7. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Thanks, it's definitely a philosophy based on Ayurveda and TCM, not Western Medicine.

Also, semen loss is no joke especially as a teen :) www.semenloss.info

8. MattRN

MattRN Fapstronaut

Oh no I understand it. It makes complete sense.
    Think and grow rich portrays this message.
    Semen retention is great for brain growth.

9. tomtom

tomtom Fapstronaut

I would reconsider abstaining from O altogether for the rest of your life. For starters, you won't have kids that way and most people do want to have them.

Leaving PMO behind you for the rest of your life is a good idea, though.

Kenji likes this.
  10. *****

***** Fapstronaut

No , it's not. You will always have some orgasms through wet dreams.
    But you can remain celibate for your whole life , thus reducing orgasms to the minimum if you want to.

Ahddub likes this.