1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

stumbled on day 83

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by vishu, Jun 20, 2020.

1. vishu

vishu Fapstronaut

hi guys today is day 83 of my another Nofap streak and I am literally struggling with urges. well it all started from social media a horny girl just texted me and it all began. just did some sexting with her that's why it is very necessary to limit the use of social media when you are on a long streak. I would call it a chaser effect which is making me horny right now. trust me guys it is nearly imposible to dodge your reptilian brain which is activates when you get into a chaser effect like situation.
    I got stumbled for some time like 15 minutes but I controled myself later somehow and did not ejaculate. so somehow I am keep going on my journey and will update you all here after 90 days. it is going to be my 7th 90+ days streak, ever since started following this forum. and benifts are aamzing like always!
    thanks and good day stay strong guys!

Axesteel, Srisurya and Walk_it_out like this.
  2. Walk_it_out

Walk_it_out Fapstronaut

Stay strong bro! I'm struggling real bad too right now so I understand

Srisurya and vishu like this.
  3. vishu

vishu Fapstronaut

you too bro and remember they are just pixels!

FX-05 and Walk_it_out like this.
  4. Walk_it_out

Walk_it_out Fapstronaut

I know its rough though man. I went on a chat site last night but managed to pull myself away but it gave me sexual dreams and just barely hanging on today lol

vishu likes this.
  5. Josphat

Josphat Fapstronaut

Stay strong, you need not lose that golden streak. It is all in the mind. Not in the girl. As far as you do those long streaks, work out your mind, write down all your thoughts. It works. Today I had the exact same dream I had 11 years ago. If you/I do Nofap without changing our mindsets, then I doubt we are transforming.

vishu and LoveIsAllWeNeed like this.
  6. LoveIsAllWeNeed

LoveIsAllWeNeed Fapstronaut

Yeah, limit it to anything but sexual content. You've been activating your old pathways and there the mind that got you in trouble in the first place is waiting for you.
    So actually, it's not your reptilian brain which is bothering you, it's your tricking mind!

vishu likes this.
  7. vishu

vishu Fapstronaut

thanks bro I got so alert that I could not sleep properly last night I was afraid I may have sexual wet dream while sleeping anyways situation is under control today doing intense meditations to keep my brain calm.

8. vishu

vishu Fapstronaut

ok bro thanks for explanation

9. ZeroChill

ZeroChill Fapstronaut

Nice fight!

vishu likes this.
  10. dalebreton

dalebreton New Fapstronaut

nice

vishu likes this.