1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion on 198th day

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by EnterTheMatrix, Jun 21, 2020.

1. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

Hi Friends, today I am on 198th day of Nofap Monkmode/Hardmode (NoPMO, NoP,NoM,Nosex, Noedging,Nopeeking). I found this place to be more friendly than my near ones and relatives too. So today I am here to just ask everyone here who watches my thread to help me out with my career. I wanted to be a Martial artist action superstar like Bruce lee , Tony Jaa JCVD, Scott Adkins , etc. since my childhood. And I am an intermediate practioner of martial arts and learning acting. So just help me out with my career and tell me your suggestions or which career should I choose.

Dorito likes this.
  2. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

Find you a decent Agent proven at placing talent. Work on your acting chops. If you are very very good at martial arts, you could settle up front for stunt and extra work to get some cashflow started, and start making a resume. If you can't get into the acting portion, you would always have stunt work to fall back on.

EnterTheMatrix and Dorito like this.
  3. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

Thanks