1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. smokeshade

smokeshade Fapstronaut

Appreciate the encouragement! And nah, it's not too much pressure, she wants me to be the best I can be, and I'm the same with her. We keep each other motivated even though we tend to try and improve our own weaknesses. I work two jobs and am keeping my end of the bills paid, I just have some debts to pay off and my credit doesn't SUCK, it just needs to get good, which it gradually is. I'm shooting for a job that actually gives health benefits and got my retirement accounts and savings started a bit ago thanks to her, so it's a step by step thing. Marriage is a thing that we know is going to happen once we're able to buy a house and start raising a family and we're not really in a huge rush. Most of my family members who got married didn't do so until they were together with their partners for 7+ years so 4 years doesn't seem all that long to me. Right now, self improvement and becoming a super saiyan is high priority :)

2. lilsway

lilsway Fapstronaut

8/400

Yesterday I had some thoughts about jerking off but didn't do it! The girl I ditched no texted me via SMS, though I intentionally deleted my IG to not even get the slightest of temptations. Since she texted again I occasionally get thoughts of sex and feel a strong desire to fuck for that moment. I need to meditate and reflect on those thoughts.

For the Day: I already got my daily dose of sports and am now ready for meditating for a bit. After that, I will get going with my academics and then in the evening hang with my boys.

Remember: God is great and will always be there for us!

Everyone have a great Day!

3. lilsway

lilsway Fapstronaut

Sounds like a solid plan! Keep it up! Think about the responsibility you eventually will have when you found a family and how you need to lay the grounds for that right now. Be the role model your kids need!

God bless!

4. another day another chance to keep pushing for greatness!

5. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

6. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Nooooooo! How come!
    Oh ok you already broke you’re big streak, I didn’t notice, it’s often hard to get back on track after relapsing but stay strong brother.

7. Yes I will succeed this time!

8. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

9. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

So it seems things are fine and you figured all out. Hope everything turns great for you and that you buy a house as sooner as posible. And you have to get rid of PMO. No question asked!

10. The first hurdle is the worst. You'll make it though.

11. Woah I lost track of the time it seems. Already at 5 days! I think I've figured it out. Self-talk is THE most important aspect of Nofap for me. If I don't do self-talk then I can't get any further than a day or two. Perhaps this will be the push I need to break records! Onto day 6 and beyond!

12. types

types Fapstronaut

Day 30 complete. I am now Oozaru.

13. AFR22027

AFR22027 Fapstronaut

14. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

15. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Lets go man! New startt.

16. smokeshade

smokeshade Fapstronaut