1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I just can't take it anymore...

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. JesusDied4me

JesusDied4me Fapstronaut

God speed brother! Thanks for the wisdom

G0ReadAB00k likes this.
  2. Let Jesus fight.

Tao Jones likes this.
  3. Traveller221

Traveller221 Fapstronaut

Hey, bro. I did it. I can tell you two things. Don't be alone. You need more than online accountability. You need real life help. Also, I detoxed off internet and t.v. for like 4 months. That's important. Right now there's a NEED in your brain to see the images and get relief. You have to detox. I went into an addiction center for 4 months. It was a free program. They're out there. I am praying for you fella.

Kemar935, Tao Jones and JesusDied4me like this.
  4. JesusDied4me

JesusDied4me Fapstronaut

Appreciate it bro, hope all is well with you

Kemar935 likes this.
  5. Traveller221

Traveller221 Fapstronaut

I was listening to a sermon today and a thought occurred to me. I thought I might share it with you here. The rich man who came to see Jesus seemed to be everything that might make a good apostle. He was young, rich and willing. Concerned about his immortality, he addressed Jesus very respectfully and believed He had the answers to save his soul. Jesus looked within him and said"sell all your possessions, give to the poor, then come and follow me." Not because that's what we must do but because it was his great idol and true enough the man went away grieved because he loved his possessions so much. I think that sometimes that's the attitude some people have on here. They're scared of what God might ask of them in regards to their sexual purity. It's only when we accept God's ruling in our lives that we have ANY hope, and we have peace. PEACE. A great thing to have I'm sure you know.

Then there's the story of the blind man who followed after Jesus crying out "son of David have mercy on me!" There were voices that told him to be quiet but he shouted even louder until Jesus turned and asked him what He desired. He asked for his sight, it was granted to him and then he followed after him. I think we need to cry out for mercy. Continually, longer and louder until God gives us that upon our souls. I truly believe that's what will happen. Jesus tells us to pray and pray like someone who keeps banging on the door for a piece of bread until the owner of the house gets up for all the noise to give what we want and that's how we oughta pray! Of course we don't give up because we believe in God's capacity for mercy so as the book of James says, each man should pray believing in an answer. Don't be half-hearted! Cry out more and more. Dig within yourself and cry out because as the poet says it's the prayer that touches our own heart the most that reaches heaven!

Kemar935, Tao Jones and JesusDied4me like this.