1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wet dreams further into the reboot

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Theoneking08, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Theoneking08

Theoneking08 Fapstronaut

So I am over 3 years into my journey and after many many streaks I finally a gotten a very good solid routine down after many failures and learning through those failures I managed to go 55 days hard mode and literally I had my first wet dream of my life is there anything we can do to prevent a wet dream... ??

2. Firstly, well done, man! You've made, and are clearly continuing to make, excellent progress.

No idea about preventing wet dreams, but it's a problem I hope to have at some point, if you see what I mean.

I've seen other threads about this problem - search them out and see if you can gain any insight.

Good luck!

3. Theoneking08

Theoneking08 Fapstronaut

Thanks man I mean from what I understand that it is a natural occurring phenomena within your body. But what I also heard from some YouTubers on the matter that it could be prevented I don’t know how true or not true this is anyways thanks for the replay

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  4. Which YouTubers? That might be helpful to know for people in the same situation. Like maybe @Alpha_BHRAMACHARI

5. Theoneking08

Theoneking08 Fapstronaut

I would have to look into it I can’t seem to recall their names. I will check him out.

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  6. I just dont know why u tagged my name in this thread..
    But let me reply it straight wet dreams is a natural phenomenon. It happens when u constantly try to make ur natural process subservient..
    The brain wants its dopamine and it gets it when u are in sleep...i.e when u are not conscious.

Solution from my side - just dnt try to hold it for the sake of controlling... when ur mind changes from those thoughts it would stop.
    2nd try kigel exercise which is helpful in premature ejaculation. It might work in this situation too..( not sure but try it)
    3rd try to transmute... dnt think about such acts or words... a person becomes and acts according to his thoughts...
    4th do meditation and visualise it... try to get it out from ur subconscious mind...
    Last just forget about it... and focus on urself... it will stop automatically..

7. And i do not have any account of having wet dreams till date.

8. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

But why would you want to prevent one? It’s natural, it happens!

9. Those are good tips. I tagged you because a Brahmachari retains his seed, no?

thinking_differently likes this.
  10. They can be annoying, And sometimes if the dreams we good enough they can cause small chaser effect.

11. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Ya that I agree, Chaser Effect: Battling this myself right now.
    But there aren’t any proved, or really solid experiences of a large number of people that they have been successfully able to prevent wet dreams using certain techniques people post, but one is free to try!

12. Actually, i stumbled upon this thread full of semen retention practitioners once and they had solid tips to avoid wet dreams all worked like charm.
    Avoid eating too much 1 hour before bed.
    Avoid eating sea foods before bed it increases libido.
    Avoid drinking too much water before bed.
    Avoid fantasizing before sleeping.
    Dont sleep naked because when you get a boner during your sleep it may rub with sheet and creat fiction and it will translate to a wet dream.
    Dont sleep with tight underwear
    Dont sleep on your stomach because it transfer blood flow to your penis and

13. Theoneking08

Theoneking08 Fapstronaut

that actually does make sense thank you for the tips I have been eating a ton of salmon lately and what not plus all the other tips are helpful.

14. Yup thats right in our hindu religion bhmacharya is an ashram. So those who are from 0-25 yrs should follow this... though i m 27 and i have learnt it now about bhramacharya...so i try to retain it and stay away from pmo...
    It is said that those who practice bhramacharya for 12 yrs without break can be a super human... he can do anything... it is known as akhand bhramacharya..

15. Earlier India was the supreme nation but we allowed invaders to settle in and then the British came and mingled with our culture... if we had preserved our culture then it would have been a different story...earlier we had gurukul system where a guru would keep account of 20-30 children for 12 yrs and he would teach every aspect of life including bhramacharya... but now the english education sytem has disrupted it... i m not complaining about english education... we should study it but should follwed it like earlier system... we should have included it in gurukul sytem ... nowadays many countries are running similar kind of gurukul...we too have it but very less in numbers.
    Also much of the teachings of rishis and munis( the learned one) had been lost but some of the text survives and we should think of it...

16. Sobretension

Sobretension Fapstronaut

Wet dreams are a good thing man. Specially if they are not P related

17. I dnt agree to it... if u let out your semen through wet dreams u will not get the desired benefits from conserving semen energy...

18. Stp890

Stp890 Fapstronaut

You can do nothing on it and is not something to worry, it is completely natural, wet dream is one of the signs that things are normal. My man wet dream is as natural as sex.

19. Stp890

Stp890 Fapstronaut

Your semen is not to be thought as the most important thing.the controller general and the central processing unit of your body is your brain,if your brain is healthy you can discharge your semen via sex as frequent as possible, depending on your libido.
    We can say a reboot has taken place if one's brain is rewired to natural setting not if one has produced and stored large volume of semen.
    What am trying to say is that the emission during sleep is self-induced(i.e you have no say and no control over it).Everything is controlled by your brain.then it is natural and has no any -ve effects.

20. He is not talking about pmo, semen retention is a different thing even a healthy person can practice it and have sex but you are not allowed to orgasm and your goal is to preserve semen all times even practice controlling wet dreams, like almost living as a monk avoiding everything that might endorse sexual thoughts from visual to emotional to fantasizing, this reduces your wet dreams significantly although your body takes time to get user to preserving semen, theres things like being able to remind yourself right before sleeping to be determined not to masturbate or have sex, this sort make your subconscious aware even in a lucid dream and can prevent you from orgasming, and lots of tips like pc muscle training, so you can stop yourself from orgasming during sex and in wet dreams which can also come in handy for pmo addicts, benefits of semen rétention are sometimes exaggerated but in my personal experience it does give you a slight edge over other people especially mentally. Theres a lot of stuff about how preserving semen can increase physical and mental strength and how frequent wasting of semen can drain ones energy, men are naturally both stronger and smarter than woman, well also both dumber lol, All facts. but its all thanks to the semen created, proof can be seen in academic studies for example right now in countries like Australia woman are more smarter than men and are more likely to graduate both from highschool and colleges in fact the whole world has seen a decline in men mental capability or rather should i say work-rate aka « LAZiNESS » . Both Hindu Chinese and i even found some slight info in islam that indicates preserving of semen gives one more focus drive, and more physical and mental energy and sharpness and much more, a lot of successfully people practiced semen retention like Mile Tyson Mohammed Ali, Steve Jobs, Mahatma Gandhi and many more, you should look into it :)