1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Flatline After Relapse?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by FlowingSaiyan, Jun 28, 2020.

1. FlowingSaiyan

FlowingSaiyan Fapstronaut

Hey everyone. I've been feeling a bit depressed lately, so I thought maybe I should assess the situation. So my question is: can I have a flatline even after I have relapsed?

My first NoFap streak was of 17 days, and I did witness some flatline symptoms then. But after I relapsed, they were completely gone. But now as my average streaks are getting better and better, I've started feeling depressed again, and this continues even after I relapse. So can this be because of flatline? I don't really know how this works. Is flatline something that comes after a few weeks in your streak, and then suddenly disappears once you relapse, or is it something that continues even after you relapse?
    (Personally I feel that it's the latter because it makes sense for less libido release even after you relapse).

I do have some other reasons why I could be depressed, but the thing is, I've always had those, but only now they have started bothering me. I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

PS: Just to make sure we're all on the same page here, by depression I mean that I feel as if I don't have any energy and motivation, and I'm feeling more lonely than ever.

2. Libzam

Libzam Fapstronaut

I've been in flatline since day 11 I'm currently day 39/40 and still in a flatline. However mine is a sexual flatline so I'm not getting random erections during the day. I had dead dick for about 2/3weeks which now looks back to normal but the random erections haven't come back yet. I hear they come back during day 50 plus

FlowingSaiyan likes this.
  3. Timecop

Timecop Fapstronaut

Flatlining: Many NoFap® users report one or more periods of zero libido during their streak, especially in the 2-6 week period. Transitioning from an overexcited, always-eager libido to none at all can be disconcerting and even scary for the experienced masturbator, but many Fapstronauts report that it is only a phase in the reboot and will pass.

4. FlowingSaiyan

Yeah, but can I still be in a flatline even after I have relapsed?

5. I have depression also so I know how you feel Saiyan. I also deal with no energy or motivation to do anything lately. I really haven't experienced this flat line? I know people say they have it but I just feel any day as any other. I do get depressed also though even enough to cut out all social media the last time I did. Because mostly I just feel what I say usually doesn't matter and I'm tired with whats going on in the world right now.

My thoughts are just work on your Chakras maybe? I've been doing this for a little more then two years and I do feel differences when after meditation especially on my heart. I feel some emotion come back to my day. If I work on my throat I feel more empowered with my voice and what I want to speak and say. The energy centers really do have effects on you threw out the day.

6. FlowingSaiyan

I will definitely do so. Thank you brother.

7. The flatline legit sucks... for me at the moment it is just constant headaches I literally cannot leave my room until they're over :(