1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Having a daily routine is important

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by MyMind07, Jun 29, 2020.

1. MyMind07

MyMind07 Fapstronaut

Having a daily routine is very important for me to live a healthy, happy and fulfilled life.

Morning routine
    • Cold shower (I have been doing this for 6 years)
    • Brushing teeth
    • Meditate for 5 min
    • Write in my 6-min diary
    • Having a smoothie
    • Taking my vitamins
    • Reading a book
    • Workout for 20-40 min
    • Cold shower
    Evening routine:
    • Taking my vitamins
    • Hot shower
    • Brushing teeth
    • Write what I have accomplished that day
    • Write in my 6-min diary
    • Meditate: 3 breaths in and out before sleep
    What I will change:
    • I want to sleep at 22:30 and wake up at 6:30
    • Airing windows in the morning, immediately when I am downstairs. Airing the house is absolutely essential. I have noticed the difference. After I air the windows most of my stress is gone, negative energy is gone, headache is gone and I have better concentration.
    • Daily walking. Going to nature. Close by my house.
    • I will stop watching TV, Netflix. Instead I will read or listen to a book. Netflix limit to 2x per month.
    • My evening routine can be better. I have to stick with it. I need to unwind before bed. Stop watching Netflix and no screen time 1,5 hour before bed will help.
    • Evening: stretching or yoga for sleep
    • No screen time 1,5 hour before bed
    What are you daily routines?

Stragler, AlphaGod and Toni7 like this.
  2. Very nice Brethren!!!! Thank you for sharing.

3. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

I think writing what we have accomplished at the end of the day sounds really good I'll start doing that. Thanks for sharing!

4. TheRightPath

TheRightPath New Fapstronaut

Doing exercise, reading a book, medication.. but still I didnt made a good routine which made me failed.. I need to do it again.. any suggestion for making a good habit will help

5. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

I have had the same epiphany recently! When I am stressed or negative and finding things hard, I go for a walk outside and when I come back, I realise the house is unpleasantly stuffy. I also plan to make opening windows and airing my living space part of my morning routine.

Also - two cold showers every morning? That is hardcore! :D