1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

it's day 5 and i was procrastinating before some time as i didn't had something intresting to study or i didn't make to top 10 in my previous test ,,, both are the reasons of my procrastination and then i decided to take a cold shower so that i should not fall in the trap as i wag listening and watching music videos like kpop and english and that could have led me to watch some trigerring videos so thats why i decided to take a cold shower and now i am feeling well and also donot-feeling bored ;;;; and for the next time i will pre-plan the events or things of my day so that i should not procrastimate and feel bored ;;; my next goal is to complete day 7 and day 7 is also coming closer and i broked or ruined my last 2 streaks at day6 and 7 so this time i am fully prepared to tackle this failure of mine and will also complete my next goals

2. Checking-in Day 21. Finally, I have reached my last longest streak. Today, I had a wet dream, don't know why. Will this wet dream be considered a break in my streak? Please tell me how to stop seeing wet dream.

3. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Good to hear that! Now make this streak tend to infinity.
    Having a wet dream is out of your control, but you can try:
    1. Not fantasising before going to sleep.
    2. Not eating too heavy before sleep.
    3. Avoid PMO thoughts in general.

Stay Strong brother! You’re doing fine.

4. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

5. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

6. SaiyanWarrior

SaiyanWarrior Fapstronaut

7. TheQu1t3r

TheQu1t3r Fapstronaut

Can you please explain the chazer effect and how to get rid of it please help mee

8. Thanks buddy - I love a good pun. ;)

How's your weightloss thing going?

Tag 2-und-50.

9. Your avatar looks like he's on Day 141, somehow. Good choice.

10. Brahmachari 17

Brahmachari 17 Fapstronaut

Day 113 completed
    Day 114 check in...

11. The chaser effect is a phenomenon in which u try to save urself from the addiction here Pmo and ur mind want to slip back into older u...i.e ur older habbits... this is a cyclic phenomenon ... the harder u try , the harder ur brain gives u urges... moving out of this cycle is what is rebooting ur brain..

Solution...
    Try and try untill u succeed - everytime u fail , u have to get up and try again...this is the basic.
    Moving forward find out the trigger or cues that lead to ur relapse.. and remove them completely... step by step... i.e change ur lyfstyle...
    For example eating junk or spicy food, smoking, instagram surfing all these gives trigger... stop these 1 at a time... and try to extend ur streak...

When your brain adjust to ur new normal and accepts the new you... it will follow ur commands and u will move out of this chaser effect.

12. _Star_Platinum

_Star_Platinum Fapstronaut

Starting back at day 0, BUT I am not feeling any discouragement! In fact, I am feeling quite the opposite. I used this month of june as a test month and I have identified where I went wrong and what I did right! Excited to start today as a low class warrior! I have learned to fail forward and I am 100% CONFIDENT that I have the tools for success from now till I pass away! ULTRA INSTINCT HERE WE COME! DAY 0, SHALL WE BEGIN!

13. SaiyanWarrior

SaiyanWarrior Fapstronaut

Day 3: Diet, exercise, mediation and cold showers. All on point.✌

14. AFR22027

AFR22027 Fapstronaut

Day 41, first wet dream last night since I started this journey. Been so long since I had one (since before beginning PMO).

15. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

16. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

17. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Relapsed yesterday , I should reconsider my priorities

Day 1