1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Day 18 completed in this challenge. 46 days since last PMO.

This is the lifestyle I want to live by. Not looking back.

2. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

After a night out i relapsed. But i need to get up right away after sleep and not linger in bed too much cuz that has been a problem.

New Day on the week and all ready to take it on. Currently watching final episodes of Kai and feeling the pmo is like fighting Buu, but there are more foes in the way after.

[​IMG]

3. Checking-in Day 27
    Hello everyone, today I wanted to share my experience with you all. Today morning I had a cup of tea and from then on felt a little unwell. I wanted to inform you all that usually my urges, in the past was at the peak at the afternoon from 3 pm and whenever I used to feel this type of unwell, I M. So I was just browsing through anime memes and saw some waifu anime girls, that made me feel horny.Usually at this time I M, but I confronted my feelings and I stopped it.When I was in toilet, I got strong urges to put jet "it" with water, but then i realised that I shouldn't PMO and I stopped please help me. I started M'ing due to watching "H" of my waifu

4. hang in there buddy it gets better as long as you resisting that's what's important.

5. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

whoa completed my 3rd target of day 10 without pmo and feeling really confident and will also complete my upcoming goals smoothly ;;; my next goal is to take this streak to 13 days [short and sweet] and then to the upcoming targets ;;; so hoping for the best and also i am trusting on myself that i will not break my promise ;;; if you guys want to give me some advise then feel free to comment below as it would be great .. bye guys

6. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

7. Prox

Prox New Fapstronaut

8. lilsway

lilsway Fapstronaut

2/400

I'm back in the game! Let's see how far we get this time. Had a very productive week this week! Looking forward to keeping this up all along.

God is Great!

9. How's it goin guys? Hope you have a good week.

10. Day 17 check in..
    Feeling body ache... for 2 days... i know this will pass away...for sure...
    Its all my mind ganging up against me .... but i will not yield to it...
    Instead i will let my mind submit to ME.​

11. Day 28 building up the momentum can't slow down now.

12. _Star_Platinum

_Star_Platinum Fapstronaut

1 WEEK CHECK IN! Felt a LITTLE TEMPTED BUT Im still standing tall!

13. That numbers are not important but ur mindset is... if u care for a number that much , your nofap journey will never be completed...

28, 49, 87 such numbers are terrible while 30 , 50, 90 so perfect...
    Dont let a number decide your motivation or depression...
    U may be good at day 50 but searching for p*** or its substitutes on 87th day.... stop living in this way... the number obsession will never let u grow...
    That's why some people complain that they had a very good and long streak and now they are again in the doldrums...because they just cared for numbers and not rebooting...
    I m not going to make this post any longer... and leave it to u to get to conclusion for yourself...

PLZ GIVE A GOOD THOUGHT TO THE ABOVE MESSAGE...

14. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi :emoji_raised_hand:,just checkin in.Yeah I think the first step is learn about PMO and its causes and effects as much as possible to keep your mind clean and clear about what you are dealing with.Only then you will see the ways to deal with it .Remember you cannot control something you are not aware of.

15. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

...it's like learning to drive but without knowing the rules getting into many collisions and accidents and after learning the rules you have to be consciously aware of them and learn to apply them untill you no longer think of them because they are part of you.

16. AFR22027

AFR22027 Fapstronaut

17. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut