1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Boners and sexdrive is back after a relapse

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Balkanray, Jul 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Balkanray

Balkanray Fapstronaut

I actually never had problems with this until i got into NoFap and semen retention. Even going 500+ days and boners not being that strong even during sex.

I relapsed on purpose few days ago and i feel like my boners are twice the stronger and they keep appearing randomly during the day.

Seriously i read that men should release their seed every 14 to 30 days. Any experience with this?

2. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Strange. Maybe you just don't over do it and the act of doing it from time to time makes you more hormonally active?

3. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

The problem here man is that PMO makes are health and life miserable, and semen retention improves our life and health in every possible way, now your claim is different on what is happening to us and we are many and have gone through many milestones and development in our health and life.

False promise likes this.

4. Save that thought for your wife.

5. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

That's orgasm you'll always feel euphoria after that, man he's just straight up relapsed and want others to break their streak also because he failed, he became a puppet of PMO a traitor and against to those that is possible to escape and be free of this slavery and addiction of PMO. You're not the only one who gone through years of streaks, I'm 2 years strick discipline and no edging and PMO. My life change in every possible way for the better and not compulsive for sexual urge, I'm happy to where I am and want to help other brothers free from PMO also.

6. Nobody is perfect and nobody is a puppet.

7. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

And nobody is an addict of PMO, now I get it.

8. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

How did you relapse?

9. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Anyways I think it is quite too drastic a measure to relapse and ejaculate in order to get boners! Because when you ejaculate, you will lose your energy which will take a few days at least to recoup.

If you want to get boners, you definitely need not relapse, You can get morning woods if you are working out good and eating light and healthy!

Captain! likes this.
  10. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Completely right, what he have is a very perverted idea of rebooting.