1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have no one.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Cyberdoc, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Cyberdoc

Cyberdoc Fapstronaut

I am fed up of this life. I work hard but do not get good results in my academics. I feel lonly and sad every second of my life..

Igoumah and Chris_Cactusblossom like this.
  2. There are other things in life besides academia. Maybe you're better at manual things?

WesternWolf and engelman like this.
  3. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

I wish I was 19 like you again! And if you think you are bad in academics what about your pros? Are you good in gym? Are you good in learning other languages? Are you a nerd focusing on some IT-stuff like IT-Security, programming, working with information algorithm etc.? Or are you a great funny person? Think about your benefits and advantages and use these as your strengths.

eoptda and Cyberdoc like this.
  4. I am sorry you feel lonely and sad however the conversations here may just prove that you still have a community to discuss things with.

Ferritin and Cyberdoc like this.
  5. alexandrebois

alexandrebois Fapstronaut

I'm here for you don't worry.

Cyberdoc likes this.
  6. Academics are about passing, not learning. Unfortunately it's easy to get fed up with it and eventually depressed as you don't really get to see results of your hard work.
    But don't worry. No one lives forever :p If that cheers you up.

eoptda and Cyberdoc like this.
  7. Find something you love and throw your life at it. If college is getting in the way of your happiness take a year off and get a job. Delivering pizza 50+ hours a week worked wonders for me.

Ferritin likes this.
  8. Cyberdoc

Cyberdoc Fapstronaut

Thank you

9. @Cyberdoc
    brother you have a very bright life. do not feel lonely. stay happy because you have legs, you can run. you have eyes.
    a full body.
    just because of a stupid emotion don't become your own enemy but be your friend and help yourself in good results.

Cyberdoc likes this.
  10. Feeling lonely at 20. Guess what, life goes on. I'm ready for more loneliness, cause I know that light will come.

Cyberdoc likes this.