1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't want to have sex with her because she is a virgin

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by PhantomAssassin, Jul 1, 2020.

1. PhantomAssassin

PhantomAssassin Fapstronaut

I don’t think that as a female you can get what I am saying. At some point the need is stronger than the moral. Sometimes it gets self harming. And there's something else I KNOW that me and her will get along in the bed. We both know it. What if it's just meant to be ? Why don't I think about fucking ANY other girl ?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. PhantomAssassin

Isn't even "just sex" some type of love? How can it ever not be?

EDIT: Maybe everyone loves different.

3. You STILL haven't had it? Lol.

4. Lol. I mean it was over a week ago that he seemed to want it. I then thought that he would make a decision.
    Seems like a) the topic is a troll, b) he needs other people telling him what to do with his life.
    Neither is good :p

5. PhantomAssassin

By hearing many opinions and talking with many people I can form a final answer. And also for me it’s a struggle as you can see I can’t just snap my fingers. Maybe I’m not as desperate as you, or maybe I’m just a troll

6. I believe it's the latter.
    Because imagine taking so long to make such a decision.
    I mean there are life decisions that you might want to take weeks to think about (moving house, changing your career etc), but there are also things that you (should) decide in a matter of seconds, such as "should I buy a milk with a blue or green cork".
    The thing about having sex with someone falls somewhere in between, but it's closer to the latter than the former.
    I mean ffs. Imagine taking people's opinions before deciding if you move on your relationship with someone or not.
    It is not like I or anyone else is going to live that relationship for you. And it seems like this is exactly what you want people to do.

You know, the way things stand you probably should just forget that girl because you clearly don't want to do it. If I were you - this is my opinion, the way I would do things, you don't have to - I would tell her I don't want it and leave it at that. Because she is probably hoping that you indeed want it and will soon do something about it.

7. PhantomAssassin

If that was the matter I would've probably decided the first day. It's not only that i need more room to think about it and look at different perspectives, probably I am just too much of a pussy and I'm wasting my time but I can't help it. For me it is also an interesting topic to talk about. Sorry that you think that I have no opinion about my situation.

Thank you for your opinion, I think it has changed since the beginning of the post and this is exactly why I want to hear more opinions. To look deeper. On top of everything anxiety is a huge problem for me, this is why I need more time. ALSO- I don't see a problem making her wait, I just don't feel ready and I am not going to just say "Nah I don't want it" Cuz if I really didn't want it i wouldn't think about it everyday. I will just take my time and not give a shit if someone is waiting or not.

8. 978twentytwo

978twentytwo Fapstronaut

So you think she is the only girl you could ever get on with in bed? It’s not a need it’s just what feels like a need because it’s a really big want. And just sex isn’t a type of love it is lust. It is the feeling that your body can be used to make mine feel good.

FellatiousD likes this.
  9. 978twentytwo

978twentytwo Fapstronaut

And as a girl you should be considering my views highly as your actions will be impacting a girl.

FellatiousD likes this.
  10. What a weird line of argument :D

11. Thank you for sharing your valuable perspective on this issue. Too many guys on this forum commodify women and have no respect for a woman's experience or feelings and only care about their own sexual whims.

978twentytwo likes this.
  12. PhantomAssassin

Love is subjective.

13. PhantomAssassin

Case closed. Good luck on your journey all. Thank you for the responses

14. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

You want her body, she wants yours, what’s the trouble? Go for it?
    You don’t want to land up in a relationship? Why?

RIPZYZZ likes this.
  15. Zarkh

Zarkh Fapstronaut

So relationships nowadays are based on lust instead of love?

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  16. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

I don’t know, I’m asking myself.

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  17. Zarkh

Zarkh Fapstronaut

Personally, I think relationships should be based on love. I think one of the motives of NoFap is to eradicate lust. Lust IS a vice and always WILL be a vice. Love is a virtue.

18. RIPZYZZ

RIPZYZZ Fapstronaut

you've been clear you only want sex, she knows this and agrees to it. I would say go for it, be nice tho afterwards, don't just pump and dump. You have the chance to make her first time a good time, and it will be something she remembers for life so treat her well.

thinking_differently likes this.
  19. 978twentytwo

978twentytwo Fapstronaut

Men don’t get how sex and love are so intertwined for women it seems, especially in the vulnerability of the first time. Even if they don’t say so or don’t think so. I was that girl who thought I could just get rid of it to someone who didn’t care. I was up for it. So glad I didn’t.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.