1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

More intimidating towards others

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Balkanray, Jul 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Balkanray

Balkanray Fapstronaut

I find it funny sometimes. But at times men feel envious and its not always a good thing.

Generally speaking women feel attracted like holy shit.. And men are usually scared of me. Usually just staring and respecting me more.

Last night some somalian guy decided to cross me on the line in the grocery store ( well i almost got the spot) and i had this super sayiyan energy going on all day. I decided to power boost a little bit and literally everyone in the line noticed it its fkin weird i cant explain it. I noticed the somalian guy getting nervous.

Can anyone else relate with me on this energy thing? I rarely feel other people energies but few times i've felt it so strong i started to get nervous too.

Is this because of testosterone or what?

Envoy-ofthe-End and Livermore90 like this.
  2. Bruh! Anger issues in a grocery line. You need some serious self-reflection in my opinion.

matt2k12 likes this.
  3. Balkanray

Balkanray Fapstronaut

It wasnt an anger issue. But feeling powerful and intimidating ( even testing it) doesnt mean you're angry. Not a big deal though but i dont like somalis in the first place lol :D

4. Disliking a bad person you know is one thing. Disliking a random person because of their race, country, height etc is another. So there is something wrong in there. Think about it, maybe.

RedDeadredemption and Stragler like this.
  5. Balkanray

Balkanray Fapstronaut

Meh i really dont care lol

Envoy-ofthe-End likes this.
  6. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

This is true. That energy needs to be tamed, its raw and powerful like a wild horse you are the rider you need to guide it. Congrats for having t boost its a sign of recovery, although hating a person you don't even know, that you might consider to think.

Balkanray and RedDeadredemption like this.
  7. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

My friend. This is absolutely testosterone. I all the time just go about my own things, but notice these guys want to challenge me and shit. They think I'm putting some kind of show. Its because you are retaining your seed and becoming a lion, the strongest fucking version of yourself my boy. Stay on this path and never give into this bullshit. Stay strong muthafucka.

Balkanray and Livermore90 like this.