1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MonkeyMonk

MonkeyMonk Fapstronaut

Day 2 Completed!!
    it feels GREAT ..No signs of urges till now...unfollowed couple of models on instagram today xD

2. Kjr86

Kjr86 Fapstronaut

Day 0 of 90. I gave in to my urges last night after work. I felt ashamed this morning. I didn't want to write about it, I usually just try to act like it didn't happen but I think that is one of my problems with trying to stop. I need to take accountability for my actions, accept that I slipped up and continue moving forward to quitting for good. I feel a lot better now about the slip up after I worked out this morning. I need to game plan better and have a better list of things to do when the urge is strong. Any suggestions or things that any of you do when the urges are strong?

3. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

I'm wearing a rubber band around my wrist and as soon as I get an urge i pull it strong and leave it, causing me pain that wakes me up
    Also it creates a path in my mind that when you (unconscious brain) urge to PMO you will be punished
    And also it makes the unconscious brain concentrate on the pain relief instead of urging to PMO

AxBlaim, Kjr86, Merry Terry and 9 others like this.
  4. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

Day 21 of 90 completed.
    It wasn't simple ☺

Say_Goodbye, Toni7, bthebest and 7 others like this.
  5. AdvancingEachMoment

AdvancingEachMoment Fapstronaut

6. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Back to day zero, same mistake as usual which is bringing electronics into bed. Having a hard time staying asleep for more than 3 hours at a time on top of that, so I'm tempted to PMO to fall asleep. I think ultimately, if I manage to work on my sleep that'll go a long way in managing my PMO habit.

Say_Goodbye, Toni7, bthebest and 5 others like this.
  7. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Hey man. I've found that starting from the very bottom and carrying your days over works best. It has been what works best for me anyway. So for example on this current streak, I started with the 1 day challenge. Then once I hit a day I went to the 3 day challenge, carrying over the 1 one day so I had that head start. Then I started the 7 day challenge with 3 days complete, etc, without going more than 30 days at a time. Just an idea. It's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel on a 90 day challenge when you're in the single digits. Good luck man with whatever you decide to do.

8. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

9. Day 15/90
    Day 540 at attempting this challenge
    Day 186 weigh training (M, W, F)
    Day 57 No caffeine and no alcohol
    Lifestyle: reduced desserts

10. Congrats bro! You made it ... nobody messes up on Day 89 so I am celebrating for you!!!

11. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Haha thanks Fredi! I'm 1 hour and 50 minutes away from the big 9-0... can't mess it up now!

12. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

All,
    Do not forget you are modern day warriors. This site is a life saver. I would say the main reason I fall is due to just having a peek when I feel tired, or worse still, full of myself due to some small achievement, and the thing that has stopped me time and time again has been this site. Just clicking on the panic button has saved me countless times. Thank you so much for all of your support, everyone from the guy who is 90+ days in, to the guy who has the guts to reset to Day 0 and go again after relapsing - you are heroes all!

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/45107/sonnet-129-thexpense-of-spirit-in-a-waste-of-shame

13. Liam_here

Liam_here Fapstronaut

14. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

GOOD, KEEP IT UP, that period is critical, stay strong :emoji_muscle:

15. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

16. IQUIT2

IQUIT2 Fapstronaut

17/90..still quickly agitaded

17. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

18. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

Day 62/90

Here’s a simple yet profound thought/tool that each of us can use to help us stay on track and continue moving forward, even when we don’t ‘feel’ motivated.

If I had to guess, I’d say there’s men on here from all different age groups, different languages, from all over the world, and various walks of life.

Yet we are all united here together in this NoFap community forum partaking in this challenge together.

Although we are all working towards the same end result, 90 days no PMO or some variation of this, each of us likely have a different ‘Why’ that brought us here.

I want to invite all of you and myself included to carve out 5-10 min this week to meditate on and really zero in on your Why. Maybe you already know your Why? Perfect, you’re ahead of the pack. If not, I say get as specific and as clear as possible on Why you’re doing this challenge or living this NoFap lifestyle. Write it down. Know your Why! I think a personal and powerful why will help us to advance and keep pushing forward in the face of obstacles.

There will be days when you’re going to be tempted, urges may come and go. Know there will be pain, discomfort, struggles, and moments where you will want to throw in the towel and call it quits.

It’s in these times, that the man with a clear, compelling, and significant Why will pull through and succeed!

To Your Success,

Lamboskovich

19. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Thanks man, really nice of you.
    I'll keep blogging, although not so regularly any more. Keep up the good work!

discovery, Say_Goodbye, Toni7 and 3 others like this.