1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Depression and Fighting

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jul 20, 2020.

1. I relapsed on 8 days the other day. I have made it to 1 day clean now as my other streak was edged.

I have some depression this moment in my life to be honest. I feel my life isn’t as important as others. My relationships are going down in the gutter. There ladder is rusty for me to take steps further..m I’m not sure if things are getting better for me any time soon.

I don’t talk much to woman at work either or build relationships with them. My interest and self esteem is not where it once was.

I am asking for some tips on fighting with depression and social anxiety. I feel as if I’m not sure anymore on how to tackle this..

2. Also suffering with depression and social anxiety. Trying to get out more and put myself in uncomfortable situations. Scary to start with but the hope is that it'll become easier over time and eventually the social anxiety will dissipate. Hope this helps! Keep this post updated with how you're getting on as I'd be interested to see what techniques you've used and what has worked/hasn't!

3. Bonhart

Bonhart Fapstronaut

I don't know the details of what's going on in your life, but don't let anything or anyone tell you that you are not important. Regarding your relationships going down the gutter, people will always come and go in life for a variety of reasons, but those that are worth it will remain.

Things my not get better anytime soon, but eventually they will. However, don't sit and wait for things to get better, make it better. YOU GOT THIS!

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.