1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen retention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Hari b, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Hari b

Hari b Fapstronaut

I have been faced wet dreams for 7 years, it affects my body(weight loss, tremor,depression, loss of self control). Please help me to get out of this problem.

2. Farzium

Farzium Fapstronaut

Wet dreams are natural. If you are having them do not worry, your body is acting normal and is taking care of yourself. It also means you are not masturbating too frequently.

LifeIsAmazing likes this.
  3. Hari b

Hari b Fapstronaut

Today Night Approximately 12 am- 1 am I have faced wet dreams, I have cold after the the night fall. I am in 12th day, can I continue my NoFap journey? Or Starting from the 1st, could you please anyone tell me?

4. Flaumann

Flaumann Fapstronaut

I'm on day 70 today. Not a single wet dream. I'd love to have one.
    Guess we're all different.

Washwaverr likes this.
  5. Hari b

Hari b Fapstronaut

Hi, what is your routine to avoid wet dreams,

6. Flaumann

Flaumann Fapstronaut

haha good question - no idea. I'm horny all the time, but won't get a WD. It's day 85 today - not a single WD.

7. weekbyweek

weekbyweek Fapstronaut

hello, i have a solution for you.
    others have told me this so i attempted it and it Worked: As you lay down you imagine what you want to dream about and as you do that it helps set the course like a ship at sea, and since you are on the boat it makes you remember that you dont HAVE to be sexual in your dream.

good lucc!

8. Uqabi

Uqabi Fapstronaut

Day 1 restarted keep it up people fight your desires

sirdixalot likes this.
  9. Hari b

Hari b Fapstronaut

Yea
    Yeah thank you I will try it

10. In my first long-term streak, I did not have a wet dream until the 110th day.The streak I mentioned included tons of psubs and wasn't clean.I had a wet dream much more often in my current streak.To me, wet dreams are part of recovery.In the following days, the frequency of your wet dreams may increase.

Flaumann likes this.
  11. Uqabi

Uqabi Fapstronaut

Day 1 again after relapse need to battle desires and whims I’ve done 90 days numerous times but I want to go for like 200 days or something that would be cool. Do you guys attain any sexual benefits from nofap like more stamina or curing premature ejaculation????

12. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

On Day 36 People Keep it up.....Lets continue fighting

sirdixalot likes this.
  13. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

Yes there are numorous benefit.....

14. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

I had an urge to relapse but controlled myself successfully

sirdixalot likes this.
  15. Hari b

Hari b Fapstronaut

Yes wet dreams come often in recent days but I didn't control it. Wet dreams is the only problem for me in NoFap I didn't relapse in the NoFap journey, After the wet dreams I feel tired but got worried. So please explain in detail way to avoid the wet dreams.

idonthaveaname likes this.
  16. There is no known way to avoid wet dreams.As I wrote in the post above, wet dreaming is part of recovery.But I can give you some advice from my experience to reduce the frequency of wet dreams.

1)Do productive things. (Both physical and mental activities are beneficial for your brain and, in my opinion, also speed up recovery.You can do calisthenics, basketball, football, fitness as physical activity.You can reading and studying lessons as a mental activity)

2)Reduce the use of computers, Smartphones and TV.

3)Reduce your coffee consumption.(once a day,once in two days,once in three days...)

4)Reduce your sugar consumption.

5)Don't eat right before bedtime.

6)Don't unnecessarily prolong your sleep.

7)Pray,praying before going to bed relaxes you.

Apply this post and let me know if you get results...As I said, wet dreams are part of healing.If you have wet dreams too often, the frequency of these wet dreams will decrease over time as long as you continue to absence.Feeling tired may be related to sleep splitting.

17. Hari b

Hari b Fapstronaut

Yeah I will definitely try and i will tell my results

18. I think psubs are hampering healing.The exercise you mentioned is no different for me than getting Psub.There is even a risk of causing an anti climax orgasm.So be careful when you apply this method my brother.

19. I'm not talking about ED. Recovery of brain functions and other problems ...Recovery of Dopamine Receptors...How will you destroy the addiction by feeding it with sexual dopamines? Even if you achieve this it will take a long time.How can you reboot your brain with a method like this? In my previous streak, I was trying such methods because I didn't know the concept of "P-subs".When I was exposed to some stimulus, I could feel it hurting me.Until 80th day in the streak that I mentioned, I didn't notice the "P-subs".Because everything seemed normal and I was desensitized by P. The stimuli didn't bother me.After 80 days I started to feel that some things had changed in my perception.Seeing the female characters in the TV series I've been watching for 10 months started to bother me.Pay attention to this point,I've been watching this TV series during my streak, I didn't take a break.If your method worked ,i would not experience any sensitivity to stimuli.After all, the TV series I've always watched ? I also often saw some female characters in swim suits while playing PS3.Having seen these does not change the result.

The stimuli leave a trail in your subconscious that will cause you to relapse later.You make the process more difficult,my brother.If you think you are preventing binge relapse, it's not about your method, it's about your will.You know the harmfulness of PMO and therefore you are resisting it.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2020
  20. Hari b

Hari b Fapstronaut

I have faced wet dreams 3 times in this 15 days, I have tried all the preventing method but I couldn't control wet dreams. How I control it? It ruin my life.