1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE INTERSTELLAR CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by hoping_cannon, Jul 15, 2020.

1. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thanks brother and Welcome Aboard! :)
    You successfully made half way through making a connection back to earth. The tesseract will close once you finish work and be rescued to Cooper Station.
    Good luck!

2. hoping_cannon

3. Day 2/15 Diving in wormhole

Can confirm it is so much more beautiful than I could have imagined as I seek to discover new and unseen parts of the galaxy and here is a fitting tune I have playing over the ships PA system. I'll see you soon.
    [​IMG]

4. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

————Mission Log————
    24/07/20
    Almost relapsed yesterday by irrationally connecting the inability to think to unprecedented clarity of mind due to not MOing. But disgusted by the display of body parts as toys(on Instagram). Hence, Repulsed instead of Relapsed.
    Check in to Day 8.

hoping_cannon and Henryforward like this.
  5. Thats good bro great progress I feel like as time goes by our minds start to normalize and innocence is restored hence the repulse. I cringe now more than anything.

6. Day 2. ; )

upload_2020-7-24_6-27-19.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2020
  7. Galactus

Galactus Fapstronaut

8. hoping_cannon

Nice Tune. I added it to my playlist and play while I enter Gargantua.

Henryforward likes this.
  9. hoping_cannon

Thanks for sharing good stuffs brother!
    Keep doing the good work :)

MarioVargas likes this.
  10. hoping_cannon

It happened for me when i reached 4th week. That's my last streak record I set previous year. Still trying hard to break it.

thinking_differently likes this.
  11. thinking_differently

Relapsed(Not P)
    I MOed.
    Fuck. I want to die.
    I don’t want this

hoping_cannon and Henryforward like this.
  12. You'll get there bro hold on to what your feeling and use it as fuel to fight anymore urges. It happens I did the same when I last reset my counter it was almost an accident and it made me so angry and I feel like that anger gave me more boldness to reject the urges and I knew it would be different the next time.
    I used that rage to fight. Do the same I believe in you.

13. thinking_differently

Thanks man.
    Yes. I feel Rage.
    I have set up some rules.

This one instance won’t matter if I get a new Streak going immediately.

@hoping_cannon Kick my ass back to “Farmer”

Henryforward and hoping_cannon like this.
  14. It's OK big brother. Let's fight the urges now.

Checking-in Day-2

Hey, @hoping_cannon, this challenge is slowly getting bigger and people are loving it.

15. day 0/31
    I don't want to stay on the farm

16. Galactus

Galactus Fapstronaut

17. DAY 3!

Dear friends...

I apologize for the wording. I am not English speaking.

I have to leave the forum for a while, I got to 31 days without PMO and now I feel like I have to start working in more areas of my life, I thank all of you from the heart for everything you have done for me, they are wonderful, thank you to life, to God, to whatever, to the servers that store this site, to everyone, Thank you !. I feel that with your help, the stories and experiences of each one of you gave me the strength to reach this streak since September 2014 I could not reach it, you gave me life, you gave me light, hope and courage.

They taught me how to crawl, now I must learn to take the first steps on my feet, but for this I should no longer count days, now I must make the days tell the story of the change in my life, I have to fix my shit hahaha, I will week of September 20 to tell my success story, and I will return to this forum to greet you, or if I fall I will return before that date because if I fall 2000 times 2001 I will get up.

Brave friends, strong friends, believe in yourself first, and then believe in what you want to believe in, be it God, Jesus, life, the planets, werewolf, big foot, Buddha, Muhammad, whatever! all of them will tell you the same ("God" helps those who help themselves "), we have been long enough in the shadows of pain, regret, bitterness. it is time to have the testicles and the smile from ear to ear and fight! because life needs you alive! needs you here and now!

To the administrator of this challenge! Thanks dude! If you want you can wait for me when I come back to update my counter / range or if you prefer you can get me out of the challenge, this they do is great and helps people a lot, Thanks!

My friends, good luck, good vibes and balls help you always! strong to the end !!

:)

----------------------------

upload_2020-7-25_7-35-57.png
    upload_2020-7-25_7-36-21.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2020