1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Day Streak No PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Thomas976Lee, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Thomas976Lee

Thomas976Lee Fapstronaut

Greetings folks,
    This is my first time posting here in this amazing website. I kept accessing here and reading a lot of inspiring stories since I really suffered, and still suffering from this issue.
    My greatest streak was sadly 7 days only. My urges are super strong, I lose it every time I decide to stop, especially for MO. I'm no P user. But MO was always the problem. The real problem began when I was at high school, I'm 24 now with no job. At high school I was a real addict to M, my grades were the worst ever. My understanding, observation, memory and vision were all screwed up. Before that, i was really something special. I was always the best in class when I was younger.

Today, I finished college, still having the same M issue. Could've done better I know into my self deep down there.

My best time of all these years? THAT 7 DAYS STREAK. You know why? Lemme tell you:
    First, I'm having some serious anxiety episodes that sometimes make me lose my breath. I panic a lot, I guess because of M. My hair is pretty weak and messy.
    But those 7 days made the whole difference!!
    1: I started to regain my confidence and self-esteem, felt like nothing before long ago.
    2: I got my first job interview ever! And guess what! I nailed it + didn't suffer from any sort of panic attacks or anxiety, which was super cool!
    3: My thinking was sharp, could deal with conversations way more smoothly. Felt like my mind had went back home after a long journey of nothingness.
    4: Much more productive.
    5: Less + Sufficient sleep.
    6: Better hair, skin, eyesight.

Today, I promise myself that I'm pushing it more, can't wait to see what the future unfolds for me when I reach my first 30 days! I believe it's like a pay back for me fighting this evil.
    This is day 2 out of 30.

See you at day 10-15.

2. Woo! Keep going man :) We're on the same boat. This is my 2nd day as well - going for the 30 day challenge.

Thomas976Lee likes this.
  3. This was me back in high school. I remember I feel victim at a early age to P. My grades were the worst and my comprehension and memory were god awful. My anxiety to talk to people was at a max high. I for some reason was attractive enough to have some dating but not actual relationships like most of my classmates.

My understanding and observation fields weren't really effected but I know my social anxiety was in deep shit and I didn't understand why until later. My senior year I quit P and M for a long time because I wanted to feel the most freedom. Since you know once you graduate It's a whole other step to the future. I remember I got my rewards after the long stasis. I had an amazing group of friends and I was out going. My inner spirit was flying with passion. 2010 I was a free bird.....

I believe you can do this my friend. I'm going to challenge you and take the step to 30 days with you.

ForwardEver and Thomas976Lee like this.
  4. Thomas976Lee

Thomas976Lee Fapstronaut

Thanks man

NebulousRiver likes this.
  5. Thomas976Lee

Thomas976Lee Fapstronaut

Wow this is quite something!
    Challenge accepted
    Thanks dude

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. ForwardEver

ForwardEver Fapstronaut

Wish you well bro!

Deleted Account likes this.

7. If you wan't to be partners we can definitely help each other threw this I'm going on day 10-11 now. Wish you the best of luck my friend.

8. lucas acerta

lucas acerta Fapstronaut

Same here

Im so happy for you man

9. Thomas976Lee

Thomas976Lee Fapstronaut

See! That's why some place like this is the best way to get rid of such habits! Proud of you man, let's partner up and see who scores better! :)

10. Thomas976Lee

Thomas976Lee Fapstronaut

We can do it! Thanks and wishing the brightest of no pmo days!

11. Thomas976Lee

Thomas976Lee Fapstronaut

Thank you! Really appreciate it!

ForwardEver likes this.
  12. Inspirer3

Inspirer3 Fapstronaut

I am feeling happy for you but depressed for me because due to quarantine I am unable to go far 2-3 days. I have exams nearing and usually I stop 30 days before but this time it seems impossible. I am starting this journey from the ground NOW.

13. Thomas976Lee

Thomas976Lee Fapstronaut

You can do it pal. The fact that you have already made it before means a lot. Means you can do it again and again. All the best with exams.