1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

4 weeks today-Don’t feel well at all

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jay-t, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Jay-t

Jay-t Fapstronaut

I feel like crap. My sleep schedule is all messed up. I sleep all day and stay up all night. I feel lonely and depressed as hell. I feel like on my other streaks i felt better because i was new to all this and was maybe more proud i was able to stick to something for once. I havent pmo’d for a month almost. Worst of all.... I DONT FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING. Why??? I know the pandemic plays a big role. I should be studying coding and i cant even get out of my own way. When will motivation kick in?

8Maverick8 likes this.
  2. MusicMakingMonk

MusicMakingMonk Fapstronaut

Motivation is worthless. Motivation comes and goes. What's important is discipline. Discipline means doing the things you ought to do even when you don't feel like doing it, meaning, even when you have no motivation.
    So just go and do it.
    Bad sleep can also really mess you up, try to get consistent sleep within a natural cycle, wake up in the morning as it get's light, go to sleep when it get's dark. Shut off your phone/laptop/tv whatever 2 hours before you go to bed, it messes with your melatonin re-uptake.

Captain! likes this.
  3. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Its just a flatline, its a withdrawal.

4. Cut the caffeine.These experiences are linked to withdrawal syndromes,cutting caffeine will make things easier.So you can regulate your sleep.Even though it's boring, you have to force yourself to do something.You can feel the motivation from time to time.As you master your sexual transmutation, you will feel even more motivated but it takes time.If you are talking about programming languages when you say coding, it is actually a good activity.

5. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve Fapstronaut

Sounds closer to depression than anything to do with PMO. Get out of your head. Get out of your bed. The more you sleep, the worse things will be. Rise early, drink coffee, go do something productive.