1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by plathsbaby8, Jul 30, 2020.

1. plathsbaby8

plathsbaby8 New Fapstronaut

22 year old female addicted to P here. Can’t get to clímax mast* only with my hands without visual stimulation. This ended my mindfullness during mast* (which it’s what I seak) and lost my sensibility and capacity to feel my partner, my body and myself during s*x, and I think I never had a good experience during s*x at all. Raped twice. Grew up in a very strict family that caught me mast* sometimes, and punished the 13 year old me like i was the dirtiest, most disgusting whore at the time. I think it all led to this P addiction. P is a disease, I want to get rid of it. I think quarantine it’s a great time to detox, so I can meditate, read, do college homework and exercise. Just do other things to try and relax rather than appeal to P. Thank god this community exists. Thank you so much. I think now I’m a week with no P.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Welcome to NoFap. Despite what happened to you, you still want to fight. The power of hope. Proud of you sister. Stay strong.

plathsbaby8 and One Eyed Owl like this.
  3. B787-8

B787-8 Fapstronaut

Hello. Stay focus, make weekly time table and follow it, stay busy with your routine, meditation is very important it boost our NoFap energy. Focus on your future goals. Stay healthy

plathsbaby8 likes this.
  4. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut