1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Hang in there. Only 80 more days until the 6 month mark. :cool:

2. Thanks! 19 days is a great achievement...keep it going and remembering why you are doing this. I know how hard to is...I've failed so many times but each time my resolve becomes a little bit stronger to rid my life of P

3. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Thanks Rask! Last night was rough. I was feeling emotionally imbalanced due to some stuff going on, and then on top of that I couldn't sleep. After trying unsuccessfully for about 3 hours to sleep I found myself sexually fantasizing about something that happened in the past but held on. I came really close to getting onto instagram 'because it would relax me so I can fall asleep' but resisted. Instead I used that logic and watched a 10 minute cat video compilation instead and slammed the lid on my laptop when it was over. Still couldn't sleep but eventually did. Don't feel out of the woods yet either. That voice is getting stronger, telling me it's been long enough. Good thing today is push-ups day. It will help.

Excellent! There is only one thing better than matching your all-time high-- and that is beating it! Yours tomorrow at 20!

Thanks man! I have to admit, that shiny medal has been on my mind.

4. WorldWanderer

WorldWanderer Fapstronaut

Reset. Damnit. High urges, anxiety, downtime got the better of me. New month- new challenge?!?

5. Thenofapper

Thenofapper Fapstronaut

6. Thenofapper

Thenofapper Fapstronaut

I join. Day 7 today!

JJ_Kino likes this.
  7. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Thanks bro, you're right I need that mindset back again.

I did well up till June, 78 days my best ever, I find myself worrying about what the future holds for me after 90 days, do I just reset and start again..

Anyways I can't keep thinking about that, I need focus on the now and to get passed 18 days because for me that's when the urges lessen and the true nofap state of mind kicks in , it's really beautiful and I badly want it back.

8. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

we’ve been here before then you kicked my butt with a long streak lol. I’m resetting the counter again for yesterday, but I’m hoping it’s the last one for a new streak.

for no good reason at all I feel good committing to 90 days and getting the trophy

9. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

Day 20
    Today i broke my record, my longest streak in almost 3 decades was 19 days :emoji_muscle:

10. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Let's go get it bro!

artifact, GottaBFree and discovery like this.
  11. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Well done mate, you're in the mindset, keep.going you got this.

12. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

Excellent! Way to go. Stay on track now.

13. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

1/91 and the counter flips to 2 soon.

@JJ_Kino we are rolling out of the ashes again lol

14. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

You seem to be on monk/hard mode. Persevere for few more days as you are going to experience amazing superpowers after 30 days! Pristine voice and sharp focus are few of them.Semen retention can transform our lives.

discovery, GottaBFree and John Call like this.
  15. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

Day 21 - checking in
    Today i'm suffering with blue balls pain, i searched and used ice bags to release the pain a little bit

Sounds great, it was always nice to hear about these benefits and can't wait to experience them my self, thanks man.

discovery, GottaBFree and NICEDUDE like this.
  16. Before you can join the group you will need to activate your counter.

discovery and Bianca like this.
  17. @gabazine ,you have been added to the member ranking. Welcome to the group!

18. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

15 days rolling. Congrats and good luck keeping it going!
    —-
    Anybody know What time zone does the counter runs? It never seems to line up with when I expect it to lol.

Day 2/91. Feeling dedicated and somehow I’ve gotten myself to totally buy in that this goal is realistic.

discovery, John Call and NICEDUDE like this.
  19. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Finding it hard to get out the slump.

Getting motivated by thread and the high numbers , I really want it.

20. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

I’m faking it until I make it. Every hour is the important right now. I hate starting new streaks. I thought it was going well but now I cant sleep. Logging off devices either way.

JJ_Kino, artifact, magvor and 2 others like this.