1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

300 Day Mark

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BigCatTunski, Apr 18, 2020.

1. MrYang29

MrYang29 Fapstronaut

wohooo! Great achievement you warrior! keep going and got those chicks brah!!

BigCatTunski likes this.
  2. ayanaambe115

ayanaambe115 Fapstronaut

:emoji_clap:BigCatTunski :emoji_couplekiss: YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE :emoji_busts_in_silhouette:Great achievement

BigCatTunski likes this.
  3. Congrats on achieving 300 mark and beyond. Wow! I aiming for the 300 mark myself and now only have 182 days go go.

BigCatTunski likes this.
  4. Tombrady234567

Tombrady234567 Fapstronaut

Good man, so happy for you! Just hang in there, be patient and trust the process - and the right people, the right woman, will come into your life. To me it sounds like you are a very brave, strong person and I definitely salute you for that! If you ever need any support, reach out to the community and we will be there. All the best, mate!

BigCatTunski likes this.
  5. ForwardEver

ForwardEver Fapstronaut

6. Andreid

Andreid Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

What a wonderful progress my friend! Can we get new feedback about your progress? How are you right now, what's your state? Are you feeling the same regarding your ex or your loneliness?

7. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

sorry for the late reply. I’ll be updating real soon.