1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Flat line symptom??

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Jul 29, 2020.

1. I have a question and this is really bothering me for right now. I tried taking a nap this afternoon and all of a sudden I just felt blank while I was trying to sleep. I feel fine physically but mentally drained out. I'm in on the second week almost but I doubt its too early for a flat line... I'm not sure whats going on but I'm getting out side for a while now and watering my flowers. I felt fine at my job and for most of the day.

I'm just wondering if this is a symptom of a flat line? My face also feels a bit weird as well.. Just not sure what to think of it. Anything helps.

Thanks.

2. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

I m not sure if it's exactly flat line. BTW no one's timeline is the same. So you can't put rules and exact dates for things, and everyone's physiology is so different and so many factors involved.
    But I experienced a lot of dopamine shortages if you say. It takes time to get used to. Just give it a day or two. I sometimes experienced some things like that after 40 days. Generally speaking getting rid of addictions makes you face your own demons.

3. Bullseye2

Bullseye2 Fapstronaut

That's unusual with the physical symptoms with your face and all--maybe you slept on it funny? But as far as a flat line, I mean this last time I went w/out PMO for 3 weeks and was basically flatlined for weeks 2 & 3 before my libido came back. No morning woods, nothing. Then everything came back and I felt great again.
    But nofap isn't the only thing going on in your life, either. It could have nothing to do with that.

4. Kelvin888

Kelvin888 New Fapstronaut

Last three months having wonderful morning woods and great boner then now just three days ago boom my libido drop, no morning woords, brain fog it's very sacry. Hope to learn from you guys.

5. Bullseye2

Bullseye2 Fapstronaut

Yeah, just sounds like a flatline, bro. Seems like they can come and go. But don't worry about it man, and RESIST the temptation to fap "Just to make sure it still works"!! IT"S FINE haha It's just taking a brief vacation and one day when you least expect it you will wake up with raging morning wood haha. Just stay positive and continue to live your life in a good way, exercise, eat right, get enough rest, and your libido will bounce back bro.