1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. @cr7da8055 Zion Williamson is OBESE .

If Clippers shoot like against the Pelicans, it is money in the bank .

2. That's fine with me. I'll still check in pretty much everyday. I hope you have a good time on your holiday!

fg4795 and cr7da8055 like this.
  3. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

We'll yeah bro! I'm really excited for the season. Who do you think will win MVP, giannis or LeBron?

bellator de Christi likes this.
  4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yeah too bad they lost. But on the contrary arsenal didn't lose face with europa qualification

5. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Shut down again, right on Thursday as usual. Relapsed twice over the course of four days, which is an improvement, but not enough. Last week had been shit with me panicking and getting scared for like, 6.5 days. This week seems to be also following that trend with me waking up and panicking about my sudden weight loss(Tbf, I am trying to lose weight, but losing nearly 2 cm worth of belly fat when you only actually spent 3 days actually controlling yourself is way too fast and I am now suspicious of my body having some sort of condition). To make things worse, I am now scared enough to just straight up shut down now at the beginning of the week.

6. @|Gon| vs @Turtleboi

Turtle , if you have questions about weight loss . You can ask me .
    Don't panic about anything .

Do you guys accept that duel ?

7. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Well, I accept the duel. Well, I do have a question about weight loss(I have mostly calmed down, but I would like to prevent myself from freaking out again). Is it normal to lose 0.5kg and 1.8 cm worth of belly fat with light exercise for three days and a sedentary lifestyle four the rest of the week with slightly increased calorie intake\

EDIT: Great, just got some stretchy pain on the upper right corner of my belly while doing taichi and my brain says it's a sign of pancreatic cancer. I am now panicking again

8. If you want to reduce belly fat is just fat and we cannot spot fat reduce .
    3 500 calories are one gram of fat .

The most important information is too try and keep the calories in a deficit, while eating more nutritional foods . Sufficient protein and fiber .

Fiber is connected to slimmer waist .

I cannot tell you how much is normal, I think this is a lot if it is happening, it is huge progress , though look for sustainable, progressive success .

KG loosing is okay, I can't really tell about the belly loosing .

if you can loose almost 2 sm a week, that is a lot for 2-3 months .

9. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Thing is this huge progress is worrying me because my brain says it's a sign of cancer since I wasn't really doing much beyond lightly exercising for only three days a week(with my shutdowns disrupting it and making me sedentary for the rest)

bellator de Christi likes this.
  10. So you are satisfied with the result . Now I get it, you worried about health .
    You are fine .
    If you are slimming by cancer, you (I suppose I don't know) will be really weak, you hair will fall at this point, etc etc .

You are just loosing some weight . If you want not to, eat more .

11. Yes, it is a strechy pain . There is a muscle .

12. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Been very stressed and anxious over the past week or so over the weight loss(I mean, I am trying to lose weight, but my brain refuses to accept I can lose this much with my current efforts).

EDIT: Tried doing the exact same moves as when I got the pain, it's painless and my brain decides to be suspicious again

EDIT: Well, just got some random dull pain in my back, and my brain panics again and says it's cancer. I have no idea why I suddenly became so jumpy but my life is now really miserable

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
  13. i can approve that :)

14. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day since it's now 8 pm and I have made it through(more like sleeping and then dragging my awake hours through). The fear is so bad that unlike previous days when I'm stressed, I don't even want to play games, nor to eat, both things I found great pleasure in and have always been my go-to escape when stressed. Last week was a cakewalk compared to this, I can't even muster the motivation to do something productive, all I can do is to freeze and hope that Youtube can distract me enough that I actually go through the day with a slight hope that tomorrow will be better(It probably won't, I had these episodes before and they last either I get a medical check up and have a doctor tell me I'm fine, or enough time has passed and the issue becomes a non-issue). Doesn't help that I now have random pain just cropping up all over my body now, even in places where my suspected illness usually doesn't go to(according to google that is). Probably just nocebo screwing with me like it did like....most of the times this has happened, but I can't calm down thanks to them and my brain saying that this might be it(like every other time this has happened). Apologies for the wall of text, but I really needed to vent this out.

15. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Check in
    Hey @Turtleboi . I'm a negative ball too,I keep thinking something is wrong with my body everyday. Now I guess the pandemic has acted as a catalyst. Try being more positive,and enjoy doing what you do! Sometimes you just need a break!

16. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Day 1 again. I need 1 day off to chill Sunday night into monday till 7pm junk food chill, turn my brain off. But you know if connected junk food with PM. I need to disconnect it. I will keep going. No ego, just keep coming back.

How do you guys feel if we do a zoom meeting 1 a week at a certain time to keep as accountable ? And a possible whatsapp group? I know there's alot if mixed time zones here but this would be a good idea..

17. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
  18. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

I want full fucking confidence!! World domination power!!

19. Yes, now you really need to calm down . Try calming down for the sake of it . Just forget about everything for a day . On force . Go on a walk somewhere away, alone, do nothing .
    Exactly .
    ; )
    Shit, shit . Good ideas .
    That goes well with ''no ego'' . To have such confidence, such dominance is required, or you can be mentally ill (jokes, it will help too ) .

Wisdom nugget . Sometimes is okay just to breath, drink, eat, sleep and do none .