1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Awesome_man

Awesome_man New Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group.

2. magvor

magvor Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Well, I fell off good and proper. Back to the beginning again.

The worst thing about this is that I feel nothing. :-|

JJ_Kino and Jerky like this.
  3. What happens if you get a nice girlfriend and then you want to cum inside of her? I mean that's such a nice thing but do you lose all that semen retention power even if you no longer fap? I do feel that I am getting more powerful now that I'm longer PM and O

JJ_Kino and discovery like this.
  4. Rebooter13

Rebooter13 Fapstronaut

After a week or so i relapsed last night, i feel like i lost track this time.
    I had some great news last week about a new job (I am starting at 1st of September as an IT) and a health problem which ended up to be nothing important and somehow i felt safe and forgot everything about nofap.
    I know i have to focus more.This is an opportunity for a new begining and i need to combine it with good nofap streaks so when i start my mind is clear from all this bullshit.At the same time it's very possible for one of my tracks to be released until the end of September along with a video clip.I started producing along with djing 10 years back, i learned anything by myself and spended hours on my studio just waiting for this day.10 fucking years guys!!Not to mention the thousands of euroes i spended for the equipment and software.
    I really don't know how all these things happened in one month.The last months felt like hell to me after the covid and loosing my last job i ended up spending most of my days smoking weed and doing nothing.Some people say through suffering and bad times something good could come and maybe they are right.
    Now that i know i am gonna start a new job i can afford spending some money on some summer vacations which i really need.The change of enviroment will help me refill my bateries and start again on September.Until then my goal is to have the least relapses possible.I only hope covid spread here don't ruin it.
    I know i shared a lot of private information but i felt like i needed to share some things with you.

One last thing i want to notice is the confidence i felt during my 15 days streak which ended last week.This is when the series of interviews happened and this streak helped me feeling very cool and confident without having nothing to hide from them.I will talk again about this and what other tools i used in a different post maybe tomorrow so i have a good reason to come back here again.And i am sure this next post will first of all will help me to put my thoughts in order.

Cu tomorrow guys.

artifact, JJ_Kino, discovery and 4 others like this.
  5. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Congrats on all the awesome news! The reset is a bump in the road but that sounds like life changing good news. Stress can come from positive sources and negative.

JJ_Kino, Rebooter13 and discovery like this.
  6. The feeling of confidence and not having anything to hide during a long streak is very nice. It puts you a little more at peace.

7. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

Day 28 - prior to the wife leaving me before the lockdown the beginning symptoms of PIED were appearing, like last year. that relationship has been a struggle but we are trying to rebuild. anyway we shared intimacy and I was surprised with a noticeable improvement in my "male health". I share this as encouragement example of what nofap PMO can do for us older guys. btw I do not consider this a cause for reset because this is real life emotionally connected relations with the woman I love and care for deeply. my issue is addiction to PMO. From what I have read here I need to vigilant of the chaser effect, but so far I am not feeling that. If anything, my IRL experience gives me greater motivation to stay PMO-free. Stay strong everyone.

8. WorldWanderer

WorldWanderer Fapstronaut

Great to hear! I am with you that real, successful sex experiences are what we are striving for in overcoming our PMO addiction. Being on the older side myself, the improvements in my 'random' or deliberate erections that were NOT P induced, we very noticeable and were a great drive to continue the streaks.
    I am looking forward to hearing more as you continue your progress. All the best!

JJ_Kino, discovery and John Call like this.
  9. Thenofapper

Thenofapper Fapstronaut

I just did

10. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

Magvor - in my book, feeling guilt is a very overrated emotion. If you felt badly about your misdeed, would that be more encouragement to get back on the wagon? Or would that make you want to hit it again to escape the bad feeling? You've been on a superb streak before, you know what to do. A little bump in the road is ok. We are not perfect. Re-focus and stay strong, friend.

JJ_Kino, magvor, GottaBFree and 2 others like this.
  11. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

thank you kind sir.

JJ_Kino likes this.
  12. John Call

John Call Fapstronaut

It's great to read all what you wrote my friends,
    Today i'm 22 Days PMO free, it could be easy to continue being PMO free if i keep staying away from Edging, if i edge i slip and if i slip i will fall.

13. David2018

David2018 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone. Checking in. I'm about a week into a streak. I find that when I was younger, it just took a day or two for me to feel like normal again. But now it seems to take longer. I feel like I need another week.

JJ_Kino, artifact, Rebooter13 and 5 others like this.
  14. Thenofapper

Thenofapper Fapstronaut

15. magvor

magvor Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@tonyk1982, this is really helpful, thank you. I've noticed that I'm becoming a bit more self-aware over the last few years and letting go of guilt and shame is one thing that's starting to come out of that. Of course, "knowing" that feeling guilt is futile and destructive and then "not feeling" guilt are two completely different things!

16. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Hi everybody another milestone to share with the group. I've been here before on town 40-days so I hope i can keep moving forward.

@tonyk1982 and @magvor are both right on the guilt issue. In my case i feel challenged to be better to focus on move onward. I have reason for whom I'm doing it, my own family among those reasons. So I think that is important too, a clear objective to get up and get on that wagon and keep moving onward.

One day at time and one step a time.
    :emoji_pray: :emoji_muscle::emoji_cross::emoji_point_up:

JJ_Kino, artifact, discovery and 4 others like this.
  17. Rebooter13

Rebooter13 Fapstronaut

Sometimes i get that feeling too, i think that's because of the continuously exposure and maybe the guilt or shame we feel after PM.

18. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

3/90. It feels like the counter is stuck lol.

JJ_Kino, discovery and magvor like this.
  19. 40 days is a great milestone. Keep it going my friend

20. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

You know what to do. You know your triggers. I had a little blip earlier today and I was able to shut it right down. We are all getting better at this!

artifact, JJ_Kino, John Call and 2 others like this.