1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. ; )

2. @cr7da8055 I think James will be the MVP . Do I agree ? It doesn't really matter . It is all agenda .
    When they were debating who to take Rookie of the year between Simmons and Michell to every basketball lover it was clear who the man was . Donovan a little undersized, showed great basketball skill for his age . Apparently, Simmons had no jump shot , no 3 p made whole season, he later choked in the playoffs and was a liability the opps exploited . ( Michell cold, leading scorer in playoffs) .

They pushing Giannis too much . Okay, he really, really, really good . But he not really the basketball player type that can be a real all-time great . He got similar genetics to KD . But KD is the best scorer the game has ever known (as skill ) . Giannis, got none close of those skills as dribbling, sizing up, doing runners . They got him muscular, prolly not very natural . He is enhanced . And he is a GREAT athlete but a really, really , really good BB player . KD on the other hand is example of great BB player and not such an athlete .

3. @Leader of ME Spartan vs Hero. Leader vs Legend. This duel will go down in The duels of Nofap history. :)

4. Hi! ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴ I saw that you're open again hehe :)
    Could I join? @primordial-saiyan
    I'm currently on my longest streak, 116 days, but I couldn't even reach a week before joining NF, this site and the people here really helped me a lot :)

5. @MixerAwersome is our interim leader .
    Look around for a duelist available .
    We will see .

6. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

You are welcome @|Fenris| .
    You will have to wait till I find you an opponent.
    You can bring an opponent if you want to.
    Take care.

7. A TITAN breached the walls!

8. Earn these shields boys, A-u !

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2020
  9. Thank you :)
    You too take care :)
    ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ hehehe :D

10. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

A good way to think about it! I think Giannis should be mvp,no doubt about LeBron’s qualities and also considering his age. But,I think the decision to cut short the basis to only pre COVID matches is a lil harsh. But this is 2020,nothing more can surprise us. Or can it? :)

11. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Have any of you watched haikyuu!? I just binged it today,and have reached season 4. It is very inspiring and motivating. I really like it!

12. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

13. Ive never seen it personally but my friend and my sister have and they both say it’s good.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  14. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Well,I felt stupid not listening to my friends’ suggestions to watch it. But when I finally did,man, how good could it get?

15. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

16. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Its good to understand ego and know when to assert it and when to practice humility. You can't practice humilty 100% of the time, that wouldnt work either if you are trying to dominate..

17. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

About to have a bad meal, so i am logging on first and reading why i dont PM. Preplanning when walking into a trigger..