1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Life is like a game

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deivis, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Deivis

Deivis New Fapstronaut

My thought on life is like a game because me and my friend think that there is levels to this NoFap
    We all have levels the days we haven't jerked off is 1 level a day. And the girls who fingered them selfs try to steal our levels because we are high levels and they're not so they try to steal our levels thats my opinion i don't know about you're so tell me

2. On the path

On the path Fapstronaut

Uh.... "Interesting" thought process? I think you should come to grips that these "levels" are not real, though. So don't actually resent women for "stealing" these levels you made up. If you start resenting women for made-up shit, you're going to be the next incel mass shooter.

3. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Awesome, I also think it as a game for fun only lol, but yeah if that keeps you going, then keep leveling up :)
    Eh that’s not a nice thing to say to a 14 yr old haha

4. So I should get as many headshots as possible?

5. oryxcrstl

oryxcrstl Fapstronaut

why do the monsters never win :(:(:(:(:(
    they are always so close

6. On the path

On the path Fapstronaut

I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. Just gotta keep his head close enough to borderline reality so he can come back, and doesn't end up like Chris-chan.

It's OK, though. When I was 14 I thought magic shit was real. That I could see "auras" on people and expel fire from my hands if I thought hard enough and shit. Clearly watched too much Yu Yu Hakusho. XD We all thought up a lot of stupid shit at 14 years old, I'm sure.