1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. n7elite30

n7elite30 Fapstronaut

Day 22 check-in! It feels like my opponent changes tactics every day but I’m adapting well and staying strong in the fight. Little more than a week before I reach Oozaru!

thinking_differently likes this.
  2. Okay cool. But still best of luck to your journey of self betterment.

3. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

Waiting for my daycounter to roll over so I can level up. Queing dramatic Gohan music. Feeling outstanding approaching this milestone. It is more then I ever thought I could achieve.

n7elite30 likes this.
  4. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

day 3 completed ;; but my last target is not yet completed , i will complete my last target of 4 clean days and will make it ;; also i started procrastinating too much during my live classes also but from today i am working on it and will improve that ;; also i am working on my productivity and will get maximum output out of my time ;; so i will not give up today also and will give my best

5. Gurdev Thakur

haha ;; happy to see that shinchan is helping you in this journey ;; keep it up

6. Gurdev Thakur

day 3 completed ;; but my last target is not yet completed , i will complete my last target of 4 clean days and will make it ;; also i started procrastinating too much during my live classes also but from today i am working on it and will improve that ;; also i am working on my productivity and will get maximum output out of my time ;; so i will not give up today also and will give my best

7. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

8. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hi :emoji_raised_hand:,just checking.
    There is no emptiness in life, we always do something first consciously then unconsciously after we repeated it many times. Something triggered ,we found solution that worked and made it into a habit.If habit is harmful to the owner it is called addiction and to kick it out you have to create a substitute habit to deal with the triggers that caused addiction.What do you feel just before triggered into relapse with PMO?What areother way to address it? I mean the ones that benefit you?

9. saviourofsperm

saviourofsperm New Fapstronaut

I'm in. 5 days in so far.

10. Geezlouise

Geezlouise Fapstronaut

DAY 10! I didn't think this was possible! Shit! Fuck! God! What? Damn! This is the longest I've gone, probably since I was in high school. My mind is clear and so is my heart! I'm gunna keep pushing till I break the counter.

11. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

12. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Me too!
    Stay Strong Brother!

Check in.

Ainz and RedRegalia like this.
  13. Thanks for the appreciation brother.

Checking-in Day-16. One day completed as a saiyan elite. HAHAH!
    [​IMG]

I will not PMO today as well and not go the bathroom unneccesarily. While browsing through some sites some unnecesarily NSFW photos came up. I avoided it instantly. Gotta be safe. Can someone say how can I block redirecting or stop these unneccesary NSFW pop-ups?

Ainz likes this.
  14. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 23.... Had dream last night which would earlier lead to wet dream but It didn't as somehow I was aware of the dream and it's consequences and woke of at the correct time and started focusing on my breathe pattern. Normally when I sleep with window open, I get cold and cough easily but nowadays Immunity seems a little better. Not much changes when it comes to focus and willpower regarding studies but this things will take a little time and I am aware of that. So far so good. Normally I doesn't bother writing lengthy posts but its changing from few weeks.

15. n7elite30

n7elite30 Fapstronaut

Day 23 check-in. Don’t even know what triggered me but I got hit with a MASSIVE sucker punch of craving right before bed last night and it very nearly did me in. Managed to shrug it off and fall asleep before I got too beat down to fight it off.

BreakingShadows and Ainz like this.
  16. Treon_vr

Treon_vr Fapstronaut

Starting my training today.
    Lets do this!

BreakingShadows and Ainz like this.
  17. zars

zars Fapstronaut

I'm back day 15 check in.