1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE INTERSTELLAR CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by hoping_cannon, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Quitterrr

Quitterrr Fapstronaut

Cooper station check in @hoping_cannon

2. thikk

thikk Fapstronaut

A work website should ideally not be putting up nsfw stuff unless it's linked to ads. Could you provide a bit more context please? Otherwise, clear your history/ cookies (maybe someone who is more tech savvy can advice here) to clear the ads. I am on my laptop everyday for work but I have stopped visiting all websites I felt were triggers so it feels calm when I work. Although I have had urges to look and opened a site then closed it a few times. Safemode or something with that sort of name was useful in google but I hated that it shows at the top that safemode is on so anyone using your device could ask. This and perhaps the accountability softwares (these may not be free though) may be what you're looking for.

3. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome Aboard!

thinking_differently likes this.
  4. hoping_cannon

Then I will search for something that stops NSFW in all sites.

5. hoping_cannon

Hope you guys doing great!
    Have a wonderful weekend and be on track.

Keep Exploring...

6. Like suppose, I wanted to see some nformation about a breaking news, these ads keep popping in.

hoping_cannon likes this.
  7. Checking-in Day-17. I will not PMO today as well and not go the bathroom unneccesarily. Got some urges lately and seeing in my dream that I should relapse, but I am determined on my decision.

8. You bet. 3 more days to reach endurance.

9. Day 5
    We are harvesting the grain will be off to catch drones tomorrow.
    Going alright been quite tough these last few days but will keep pressing forward.

Peaks are moments when you appreciate what you have.
    Valleys are moments when you long for what is missing. ~ Spencer Johnson.
    [​IMG]

10. thikk

thikk Fapstronaut

Yeah, I'm not sure you should be seeing raunchy ads when you are just looking up breaking news mate. Unless I am misunderstanding this, maybe look at my suggestion in the previous comment.

11. Dear friends...

I am back again, unfortunately on the 41st day of my streak I fell, a moment where stupidity won me over, where if you do not value the work you are doing and underestimate it, an imminent fall will come and that happened to me 3 days of reboots, and yesterday I was finally able to keep 1 day clean and here I go ...
    Friends, believe in yourselves and fight every day to be better in whatever you want, I know we are going to be able against this damn unreal and nefarious shit drug.

Challenge manager please reset my rank : (

DAY 1

12. I am trying to say is that sometimes when I open a news article these ads, keep on popping up unneccesarily and I can't do anything to stop them from popping up in my browser. So, I was wondering how I could stop these.

13. hoping_cannon

Ohhh.. no
    Sorry to hear this but you again getting up... that's what needed in all.

14. hoping_cannon

You're promoted to catch the drone once again. Maintaining short range and good speed with drone and hack it yeahhh...
    Good luck!

15. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Marrio is back.
    Sorry to hear that you relapsed.
    It’s okay man. “Counter” will mean nothing to you once you Get started again.

Understand what happened. Was it excitement? Overconfidence? Or Aimless Boredom?

You got this man.

16. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

———Mission Log———
    @hoping_cannon
    I became an astronaut. I’m going to Mars for my training.
    SpaceX just landed the rocket freakin’ vertical in a test about 3 days ago.

Not thinking much about this now,
    Keep Calm boiis!

17. hoping_cannon

Its good to be an Astronaut.
    Yeah, I too watched that spacex video.
    Explore out there and collect data.

18. Checking-in Day-18. I will not PMO today as well and not go the bathroom unneccesarily. Got some tight urges lately. My brain is constantly telling me that noting us wrong with PMO and lets's just do it, to find whether anything bad happens or not. But, I have control and stayed busy at that time. It is getting harder and harder.

19. Man! Urges are at peak. Feeling really aroused then and now.

20. Day 0

yesterday I relapsed again, this sucks !!, I feel that I am worse than when I started, undoubtedly I am in a self-destructive cycle where nothing matters to me.

: (