1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fourteen Steps Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

I relapsed this morning.

Days completed: 0
    Steps completed: 0
    Resets: 1

2. Yeah, I did. I didn't let the feeling of failure make me give up.

I will keep on, now at four weeks, and really intending to make it to the end of the year.

3. Good to see this many guys here! Do your best!

4. ic4rus

ic4rus New Fapstronaut

Day 3 of Step 4 and I am super grateful to myself for deciding to do this. I am grateful for the time I have gained from dropping the habit. I am grateful for all the beauty in the world I get to pay more attention to. Life could have been better than it was. It is better than it was when I lost hours to PMO. Yet, I dread the hard temptations to come. I'm rooting for myself to be strong when they come.

5. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Keep your head up bro,we all fail sometimes but you can always come back as a better man and learn from your mistakes!

Akeakua and thinking_differently like this.
  6. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

Thank you healmyself for the kind words. I'll never give up this fight :)

7. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

Days completed: 1
    Steps completed: 1

Feels good :)

thinking_differently likes this.
  8. healmyself321

Wow,woke up after night out and just casually started looking for insta models or whatever without thinking,like I wasnt my self,edged a lil bit on that nudity (I was covering screen with my fingers it was weird) but got my self together after some relatively short period of time and come here to get some inspiration and enpower my mind,as I didnt fully relapse I will complete this 5th step strongly without any hesitations to make sure Im on the right path again,I made a promise to my self and everyone here and I will fking do it!

9. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

That’s progress.
    Be careful now. Stay off the internet.

Stay Strong boiis!

10. healmyself321

You are right,there are too many temptations when you are weakened and online,gotta go out or something

11. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

1/6 after a relapse yesterday ;; and yeah will complete this step without any break here

12. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

Saw another day through

Consecutive days completed: 2
    Steps completed: 1 (+1/2)
    Resets:1

Gurdev Thakur likes this.
  13. Gurdev Thakur

day 2 of step 6 [2/6] and i think that i started being very lenient after last relapse and this is the sign of fall in my performance as i not not taking it serious ;; i broke the promises which i had done to myself and searched for something erotic today so that i can get a hit of dopamine and to force my mind to watch something that will lead to relapse ;; i know the exact cycle of these things which happened to me today and still i am not able to stop these things ;; last streak was a proper hardmode for 10 days but this 2 days till now is not .. i want to live that addiction free life and i am taking a decision that would help me in my future journey ;; next time whenever i will open youtube or think to search anything on web , i will write down reason before doing that , if my reason will not be proper then i will not go to youtube or will not search for anything ;; i hope that this decision will help me as i will end my flow of searching erotic things which could lead to relapse ;; so taking this decision and will give my 100% to abide this decision also you guys can help me in this and give your suggestions about how can i make this decision more efficient and also to follow my own rule every single time with no regret ..

14. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

Consecutive days completed: 3
    Steps completed: 2

15. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

@BLUEFACEop What time do you get urges typically? Writing things down helps me a lot. Have a notebook on top of your laptop or in front of your screen monitor. Create a mission, write down a clear mission statement detailing why you are against PMO. Look at it daily. Write and recite oaths or positive affirmations. Exercise.

16. Gurdev Thakur

YEAH SURE ;; I WILL TRY THIS FROM TOMORROW

17. That's a very important thing to note to yourself. Unfortunately, that's what can be said about me as well during the last couple of days. Our conscience won't excuse us if we don't ignore it. Let's stay strong. Good luck to you (that is, good decisions)!

18. healmyself321

Step 5 day 2
    Yesterday was a though day for me but I manage to stay calm and clean today and I will do the same this whole week,I wont be posting for a few days but I will complete 5th step without a doubt.Good luck bois

thinking_differently and Akeakua like this.
  19. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Don’t look back. Don’t think about anything.
    No overconfidence, No UnderConfidence.
    Just be aware.
    Stay strong!

Ghost in the Shell and Akeakua like this.