1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Day 87
    If you think that after 80 days you will feel amazing you are wrong. I'm feel as bad as at start of recovery. Hope it's temporary withdrawals.

One Eyed Owl and Swazzy 1 like this.
  2. One week completed.:emoji_selfie:
    I too felt the same,some kind of lack of interest or boring no push in that stage.
    I like the spirit.Marcus;)

3. Congrats.Going so fast.Keep racing!

4. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

5. good job lads keep fighting every day spent not pmo is win 21 days in the bag.

6. KingDidier

KingDidier Fapstronaut

Day 1 check in. I am humbly back on the road again. I will grind a lot harder this time, not relying on my emotions to fuel me(a mistake I've been making on my journey). I will now try to identify my emotions and think logically without them; choosing to say no to urge after urge.

7. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

8. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

9. stayindulged/withGOD

stayindulged/withGOD Fapstronaut

Day 10. Today is graduation!!! Now I'm Officially a genin.

10. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut

Thanks!!!!

Gooood Mooorning!
    Day 21 no M.
    Day 25 no P.

COME OOOOON

11. Verissimus

Verissimus Fapstronaut

Day 36. Steps. Every day we make steps. Every day we choose which way they lead. Let's make the right kind of steps from now on.

12. David78

David78 Fapstronaut

Day 33 - Check in.
    Jonin!!! We all have individual challenges and reaching 30 days was one of those for me. We don't climb a mountain in one step. That would be nice but it doesn't work that way does it? We climb a mountain on step at a time and overcome each obstacle as it presents itself. That is the way. We have to pic those smaller mile stones to shoot for. For some it's one step up. For others, it's making it over a ridge or up an difficult pitch. We don't start at the top or expect to get there in a few easy steps. No, we make one big mountain a series of smaller ones. Then it's one step at a time. One small mountain at a time until we find ourselves at the top. Keep moving!!! Pick your small mile stone and go for it.

13. David78

David78 Fapstronaut

If you find your emotions are to close and not driving you in the right direction I would encourage you to find a mindfulness exercise. This has helped me create room between me and my emotions which has helped me view them rather than react. Find your triggers. Identify those small things that lead to your triggers. This will lead to smarter not harder. It's not always about the grind. If you grind to hard it can lead to relapse. Just some thoughts. Keep moving forward.

One Eyed Owl, Verissimus and Swazzy 1 like this.
  14. Kaladin504

Kaladin504 Fapstronaut

Day 14 check-in. Starting to feel urges a little more. I've been able to handle it though. 6 days until Chunin Status.

15. Day 9:
    Yesterday,my no useless video and no music streak was broken.I felt like am going back to the old ways.My joyful mindset is gone. i now have a speedy mind,wanting to improve,thinking a lot.I,go on studying,do productive things but the peace of mind is not with me and can't pray with concentration.I want to get back my bliss and not the useless scraps which gives momentary pleasures.Anyways no urges.

One Eyed Owl and ||SASUKE|| like this.
  16. Congrats, @David78 @stayindulged/withGOD (@||SASUKE|| guess its time to join orochimaru.;))

17. nice job buddy

18. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2020
    One Eyed Owl, Swazzy 1 and Verissimus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.