1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

2. Guys Please add my name to the list too..

3. KingDidier

KingDidier Fapstronaut

Day 2 starting off strong and at peace

4. KingDidier

KingDidier Fapstronaut

Awesome work bro, keep it up!

5. KingDidier

KingDidier Fapstronaut

Don't worry brother. Emotions change like the tides. That's why we should never rely on them. So whether you feel joyous or restless, rely on your faith. God is the rock

6. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

7. Day 89 Check In. One day till 90)

8. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut

Day 22 no M.
    Day 26 no P.

GOOOOO!

9. the_Raged_Barbarian

the_Raged_Barbarian Fapstronaut

Congrats from me in advance;)
    How do you feel now?
    Share some of your tips and strategies...

10. well done in advance bro good work.

11. Verissimus

Verissimus Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 37. The hard days and the easy days all come down to one simple thing. Putting one foot in front of the other. Focus on what's right in front of you.

12. the_Raged_Barbarian

13. stayindulged/withGOD

stayindulged/withGOD Fapstronaut

My journey is going great. I noticed that I’m still labeled as an Academy student though. I’m on day 13 shouldn’t I be a Genin can someone fix that?

14. KingDidier

KingDidier Fapstronaut

You update it yourself in signature. It's honor system

15. KingDidier

KingDidier Fapstronaut

16. Kaladin504

Kaladin504 Fapstronaut

Day 15 check in, and the urges are starting to get a lot stronger. However, I was able to stop myself and go for a run instead of PMOing. And I'm only 5 days away from Chunin Status! Hoping to reach this and beyond.

17. Thank you! Your support is part of my success.
    It's feels like I'm on a flatline. But it's expected because I'm started PMOing at 10 y.o. now I'm 20 y.o. Real reason why I achieved so much is low expectations. I don't really beileve in NoFap benefits like it can be found on YouTube channels. You don't get superconfident at 30 days and will be in the state for the rest of your life. I rather believe that PMOing can ruin your life, like it's currently ruined my mental health, memory and concentration.

Tips from me:
    Meditate: super important. You probably developed hypofrontality so you have weak impulse control abilities. Without meditation my streaks finishes very fast.
    Work on your psyhological issues. Addiction probably ruined many parts of your life. Destroyed you self esteem. You can't quit PMO because in real life you feel uncomfortable and insecure. Also, we live in the real stressful time. Now you should realize how real world looks like, what you want, what should you do to achive it. For the start I recommed to watch Jordan Peterson videos. He is wise man, probably he will help you to make more order in your life.
    Socialize. You should replace PMO with social life. Talk more with your family, with your friends.
    Find a girlfriend if you don't have one. You can read Mark Manson book about dating to start. But I think for many guys it's a core issue. "How I can deal with my sexuality if I don't have a girlfriend" Don't do it if you in your first 30 days because you will have withdrawal symptoms which will destroy your ability to be adequate and alluring.
    Don't hesitate even if you on flatline for 100 days or you will lose

18. the_Raged_Barbarian

Thanks for the advice bro:).Congrats on 90!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.