1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm alone and scared

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by gyro combo, Aug 27, 2020.

1. gyro combo

gyro combo Fapstronaut

This is my second time moving away from home, and it's even lonlier than I remember it. What if my mom is dead? I have no reason to believe she is, but I just can't put off the thought, and it's freaking me out. My instinct is to self soothe with pmo, but that's just going to make me even more anxious and scared, and I know it. I just don't know what to do. What's going on? How can I get rid of these terrifying thoughts?

Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  2. gyro combo

gyro combo Fapstronaut

In case anyone is wondering, I'm feeling better now. And I didn't pmo!

3. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Take a chill buddy, close your eyes and think all the good things you have and are going to achieve in the future, which also including you reaching your goal of quitting PMO for good, good luck :)

gyro combo likes this.
  4. Most of the things we worry about don't actually happen. So there is no point worrying. It's just how life works. Sometimes worse things that we wouldn't even worry about in any scenario happen in real life but rarely do the things that we worry about happen. Or if they do, we give them too much gravity. It's human.

Stay strong!

gyro combo likes this.
  5. Nice! Don't act on the urges
    Keep fighting because your happiness depends on it!

gyro combo likes this.