1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by MsterMode, Aug 27, 2020.

1. MsterMode

MsterMode New Fapstronaut

I was wondering if cyberpunk 2077 is safe to play while on Nofap because it has strong sexual content and nudity. Would it be considered edging? I am afraid that that game will give me insane urges that make my heat beat but I really want to play the game. It would suck if I can’t :’(

2. R2DToy

R2DToy Fapstronaut

Seems kinda obvious if you ask me. If it will give you urges you don't want then you best not play it.

In my honest opinion there's nothing wrong with a release, it's healthy, just need to do it in moderation. Yes I realise this is the 'Nofap' forum, I'm just here because I like the good atmosphere.

Deleted Account and MsterMode like this.
  3. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Just do you man, if you think it will affect you in your journey, then dont play it, its same like gta5 if you played it, you can go around kill bunch of noobies or waste your time in the strip club like a pu$$y, just avoid the bad stuff

4. It's your choice. But remember. You can't avoid things that happen to have a triggering nature forever. Maybe you could avoid it for now and play later.
    Or you could do that. Strip clubs aren't fun places to begin with. You probably would be able to play through a lot of the game while avoiding sexual content. When inevitable, just face it. Just because you saw something sexual, doesn't mean you need to relapse. Just don't go seeking for that stuff.

5. Just play the game, I don't think you need to worry that much about it.

I'm definitely not going to let that stop me from playing a game I've been looking forward to. The way I see it, it's not what your exposed to that matters, it's the way you react to it.

You're always going to run into sexual stuff, after all, that's just part of being human as far as I'm concerned. Just because you think about something, or see something, doesn't mean you have to act on it.

6. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

I´d say it´s safe, unless you are into fapping to Cyberwaifus, never had that problem when reading or watching Cyberpunk like series like Angel Alita, so I wouldnt find a problem with it.

To be safe, stay away from flirty cosmetics, or making a female character, if it could trigger fapping.