1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Netflix is supporting pedophilia

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by brilliantidiot, Aug 22, 2020.

1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

What the heck. They are blatantly sexualizing a what, 11 year old girl? From netflix itself: "Amy, 11, becomes fascinated with a twerking dance crew. Hoping to join them, she starts to explore her femininity, defying her family's traditions."

Untitledcsads.png

Untitledasaff.png

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2020
  2. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

The fact that this show WAS ALREADY MADE and no alarms rang. . .

WHAT?! the show is rated mature?! 11 years old can't even watch it!

3. Y'all remember Toddlers & Tiaras?
    That was the point at which sexualizing children became normal.

4. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Anything for a buck, even if it exploits the children.

5. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

If people let this one pass I think it's only a matter of time until criticizing pedophilia would give you the label of a pedophiliacphobic or whatever the new speak word they will come up with it.
    I think people should boycott Netflix to teach them there will be a backlash.

6. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

Wow, disgusting. This will be my last month of subscription to Netflix.

7. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

The thing about this project... If there is some merit to it or some important theme it is trying to get across, just put it into writing. It is unethical to open the opportunity to have young girls play these kinds of roles of misguided youths and having them dance lewdly on the screen and market themselves like this. The young girls in these roles are naive, malleable, and very susceptible to all comments and backlash. And it's just inappropriate to have children engaging with such mature themes at a young age. Furthermore, a lot of children whose parents are without sense, may stumble across this movie seeing girls their age in the promo picture. So many problems on so many levels with this project existing and already made! The risk factors FAR outweigh any good that will come out of this project. How irresponsible, it makes me angry.

Sign the petition:
    https://www.change.org/p/netflix-i-...ed_by_id=38fd9f40-ca1d-012f-331e-4040496dcccb

8. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Netflix is pure trash, and I say this as someone who pays for it. I only keep paying for access to all the Star Trek shows, which I'm going to buy on DVD as soon as I can anyway.

9. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Yeah, this sucks, although unfortunately it isn't an entirely new phenomenon.

10. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

I really hope they don’t start a proper, legalised P section. Lol.

11. This is absolutely sick wtf!! I’ll be damned if there’s an attempt to normalize this. Time to boycott netflix

12. I had never heard of this until now, wtf! I thought it must be a joke or something.

I watched a trailer for it and I couldn't believe what I was seeing Netflix promote as positive. That's honestly so bad.

13. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

Yeap violence against LGBT is definitely wrong and won't solve anything. Violent protestors really think,, subconsciously, that violence will slowly or fastly fix the problem *they* see. However, it goes without saying the 'movement' wants to replace homo not integrate with it.

Just consider marriage. This is not a modern tradition but a very ancient one. You had no adoption back in the day in small villages and had to steal a child to "start a family" if you were an LGBT couple, especially male (lesbians could ask the neighbor to help make a child). So, needless to say most medieval people would banish LGBT.

Frankly, I would say the modern population has been quite supportive and civilized about homosexuality so far. Back in the day they wouldn't have even hanged you like in Iran, they would straight beat you up until the end.

And yes, everyone knows the recent pride promotions from big companies like pride month, etc is to gather customers, nothing else --

14. Hey you don't know phedophiles are like me and you? why you hate them? We are all humans you know, Then? What is next? Lagers?!?!?!
    These fakkin Phedophobes.....

15. Nopes. They are nothing like normal people. They are diseased and degenerated (potential) criminals who ought to be reformed and brought back to the right side.

16. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Actually one can be a pedophile without being a child molestor so all of them don't constitute as criminals.

17. K, imma edit it and add (potential) before it.

18. Wow... I think I have possibly seen the most asanine thought on this forum.

19. with the normalization of Pedophily your non molestor pedophiles will had right to touch kids then if they will had the right to touch them why they could not be able do it if they like them and they are legally allowed to do it?
    The only thing that need to be mandatory, normalized and law that end with "phily" should be the sokratic philosophy​