1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

I'm doing good man , just struggling with mobile addiction !

2. Weekly checking @Alex_Al
    As promised, day by day I am keeping on improving myself.
    It has ben an important and nice week.
    Hope yours too my dear cofighter.

3. I relapsed @crookedboots. Congratulations on winning. As for me I’m going to spend the next 30 days meditating, reflecting, and praying during my free time. That means no internet, no noise, no distractions, just silence. I know that at first I won’t like what I find in that silence, I’ll have time to think about myself and my flaws. But by doing that I’ll be able to move on and make myself better. I won’t be on Nofap because of that. By the time I’m back my birthday will have past. I’ll be back during the start of October. Hopefully by that time I won’t be a weak opponent anymore, lately I’ve just been giving out free wins.

4. crookedboots

crookedboots Fapstronaut

I'm a martial artist, and in martial arts competitions, you get into a ring with an opponent and you show respect by touching gloves or bowing (depending on the discipline). Respect is important in martial arts, because you won't get into that ring, you won't fight, unless you do have respect for your opponent. It takes a lot of effort, dedication, time, discipline, and will power to train, to get up in the morning, to put in the hard work, and then to show up on the day of the competition. You @bellator de Christi are no weak opponent. I respect you for being here, for wanting to be better. This streak might not have been the one, but you'll get there. You got this.

I know you're taking a break from the internet, so whenever you get time, check out my journal because I think it could be really helpful for you, and feel free to reach out to me for any kind of advise or help. I've had my fair share of setbacks that led me down the dark path.

Good luck on your journey.

5. That's why I love martial arts.

6. MixerAwersome

7. crookedboots

crookedboots Fapstronaut

I'm on a good streak. Is anyone up for a duel?

8. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

I'm back, still stuck in the cycle of P usage due to my carcinophobia deciding to act up again and I'm now plagued with symptoms trying to convince me that my body has a problem again. As a result, my life still sucks. Only started even doing anything like, literally today. Hopefully this ends soon, I don't really want to deal with this anymore.

9. MixerAwersome

10. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in, still have the fears and the symptoms, but it's not that bad anymore. Haven't resorted to P either, which is great.

11. @MixerAwersome

Relapsed.

Go find yourself a worthy opponent. Because I'm not.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  12. MixerAwersome

Man, we are bound to have this battle for whole September ,
    Don't loose hope , you can do this, come on.

Fight me @Protector of Hope

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
  13. You will get there . I see you .

bellator de Christi and fg4795 like this.