1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy to meet you all

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Wandering Tree, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Wandering Tree

Wandering Tree New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, 20 years old guy here. I've been in this nofap journey for 2 years at least now. I've been following the subreddit mostly but I've decided it might be a good idea to check out the forums too.

Last weeks have been pretty rough. It might be because of the isolation or something, but it's been significantly harder to control my urges, my longest streaks being 2-3 days at most. Managed to get to 5 once, which was really nice and surprising too.

I've started working out recently, hopefully I will also get into a habit of reading some books. I'm certain I will achieve my goals with the help of this community, and I wish the same to you, nice to meet you all!

R.I.I.P.E.R likes this.
  2. R.I.I.P.E.R

R.I.I.P.E.R Fapstronaut

Yes brother, good decision on joining this community. There are many gems here who are on 500 days + you can read their journey in the success stories thread.

anyways my suggestion will be every morning make up a time table and fix every time slots with certain activities so that you don't get any spare time ,as you know there is a saying " empty mind is devil's place" so fix all the slots and just keep working and updating in your profile about your day how it went. whenever YOU get any urge, suddenly go somewhere else where you don't have any internet connection or you can meditate or do some push-ups so that you mind gets diverted. After 30 days this journey becomes easy and you get awesome benefits like being assertive , confidence boost , high strength and energy, mental clarity, attention from everyone etc

Wishing you all the strength and courage in your journey!!

Wandering Tree likes this.
  3. Hello there... :)
    Welcome to the community :)

[​IMG]

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  4. Keep doing as many long streaks as possible. Even if you only manage 3-10 day streaks, it's still better than fapping all day, every day.
    Yup, making better habits to fill your idle time is a good way to change your life in the long run. Keep up the good work.

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  5. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut