1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally, I think I Can

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by better123, Sep 7, 2020.

1. better123

better123 Fapstronaut

Just turned 18, and i am a student!
    I got exposed to masturbation when i was in maybe 13. Initially masturbation felt good, but it has started ruining my life from the past 2 years. I started to feel the lack of focus in my studies, due to P&M. I started feeling weak.
    From 16 , i started self control on my own somehow and reduced the frequency to a few times a month. But quarantine has triggered it more now. I came across the NoFap, and i want to now permanently stop masturbation,a long as possible.
    I have read a lot of articles about brahmacharya, semen retention, but it is so hard to practically control the urges, and almost impossible for me to do so when i am alone. I started making my own reboot log personally, from this year, now i have found the community! I hope will build self control, and make my life better and better..

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hello there... :)
    Welcome to the community! :)

[​IMG]

3. Hoping is one step before acting on it. Don't just hope, transform it into reality. Make a gameplan... Follow it, work hard to change yourself into a better person. And you will get whatever goals you want to achieve in life. :)

better123 likes this.