1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thread For Musicians

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Masquerade, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

Hello friends.This post is to welcome Musicians or those who loves music.My intention is to discuss about the difference in Learning,singing and different styles all around the globe.
    By the way, am From India,where many art forms have born.I studied Music for 10yrs along with my school studies.

Welcoming all musicians here.

2. aakkss

aakkss Fapstronaut

Hello there. Me from India as well :). As far as music for me is concerned, I love listening to songs, singing them and right now, I'm learning to play guitar.

Masquerade likes this.
  3. Andre2807

Andre2807 Fapstronaut

Hello! I'm from South Africa. I've been playing the guitar for 3 years and want to learn to play the keyboard in 2016.

4. CL555

CL555 Fapstronaut

Hey,, Guitarist, London, 21yo!.. I've studied music for 4 years at Uni and am currently working as a guitarist :)

JethroTull and Andre2807 like this.
  5. Andre2807

Andre2807 Fapstronaut

Nice. I would like to either become a really good guitar player, or simply just a good musician (guitar, keyboard, singing etc)

6. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

Guitar will take years to learn i think.Most of the string instruments are like that.Violin for example

7. BlueNotes

BlueNotes Fapstronaut

I'm a stride/jazz/blues pianist
    Also play the bass and blues harp
    I'd be lost without being able to express myself through music. Especially those blues

8. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

I've heard of jazz.No idea about rest of the things u mentioned

9. Esteban

Esteban Fapstronaut

Hi there,

I'm a good singer either lyrical (with clear voice) or guttural (low or high pitch throat vocals).
    I tried polyphonic singing but it's hard, truly.

I am a big fan or classical and metal music. mostly all kinds of black or melodic death metal. But nothing that deals with occult/satanism/anti-chritianity.
    If you wish to learn about this kind of music, be my guest, ask me !

For instance here's some folk black metal:

Elduderino likes this.
  10. JethroTull

JethroTull Fapstronaut

Classical guitarist! Anyone here like flamenco?

11. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

I like flamingos, they are sooooo pink and racist.
    I produce music, rock industrial EDM and dubstep, sometimes classical and hiphop and shoegaze and......yah, I definitely produce music