1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you know lucky Larry?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SoaringEagle, Aug 7, 2020.

Do you know who is Larry Silverstein?

1. Yes, I know he was the owner of the WTC and profited immensely from September 11th

60.0%
  2. Nop, never heard of the guy, I wish I was that LUCKY.

40.0%
  1. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

I just noticed there are so many threads that believe whatever the main stream propaganda spew out. And I am just curious on how many people on this forum have actually researched things outside MSM. I think this is very important because it will affect all of our views on how the world is shaped.

Do you know lucky Larry Silverstein?

A little bit of info on the super Lucky Larry:
    On 9/11/2001, Larry just happened to be absent from work at the WTC because of a doctor's appointment. He later claimed that the appointment was canceled, and rather than returning to the top of the tower for his usual breakfast, he decided to walk around New York City.
    Larry's family was also absent from work that day and escaped harm, including his daughter and son who was running late.
    Lucky Larry was also fortunate enough to have recently taken out a 3.5 billion $ insurance policy only weeks before the attacks. He went on to attempt to claim that amount twice because he argued it was two attacks!
    Luckily for Larry, he and his family managed to escape death and profit billions from the fall of the towers!
    Lucky Larry is also close friends with Benjamin Netanyahu who had more standing ovations in the entire history of congress than any president in history.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  2. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

Google search: “9/11 coin 1968”

3. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

Live and learn, when you think you know it all! This is the first time I see this. Thanks for the info.

GhostRider@11 likes this.
  4. mrk303

mrk303 Fapstronaut

Finally, 9/11 truth is becoming mainstream. The official 9/11 story is harder to believe than the findings of the Warren Commission. Which, as you may know, the Warren Commission Report is impossible to believe.

5. I heard something one time about extraordinary claims, I forget how it went though...

6. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

My god, I thought I knew everything about this incident but you opened my eyes that their is more things that I didn't knew.
    I wont be disappointed if I see a fool still saying that this coin was a coincidence.
    And what a great coincidence of exact 33 years gap between these two incidents. Or was it really a coincidence? or should we say it was planned?

7. Wow this is wild.
    As for Lucky Larry I've heard about those insurance claims in passing but this is more info, thanks.

GhostRider@11 and SoaringEagle like this.
  8. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Wow a jewish guy profiting off of white people dying say it's not so.

Lol does anyone actaully still believe that 911 was a terrorist attack and not an inside attack?

9. neverpolitcallycorrect

neverpolitcallycorrect Fapstronaut

The answer to that is simple there are so many dumb people these days sheep really that believe whatever trash main stream throws at them. People are getting dumber thats why the world is so messed up that and the fact that people are weaker and more spinless then ever

10. neverpolitcallycorrect

neverpolitcallycorrect Fapstronaut

When dont they, aka 2 gulf wars and still the middle east is a mess and always will be, not to mention the TRILLIONS spent for NOTHING

11. I looked up the 1968 Israeli Shekel. On it has a picture of a plane, tank, and the Torah. Are you saying it’s related to 9/11 because you’re imagining a Torah as being the Twin Towers?

I’m not saying 9/11 wasn’t an inside job and I’m not saying it was, but this coin “theory” seems like a huge jump off of the reasoning reservation.

12. whatyoulookinatfool?

whatyoulookinatfool? New Fapstronaut

I remember 5 israeli men dancing in a NJ parking lot

SoaringEagle likes this.
  13. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

Bro, these are not the only reason. You can actually see the exact 33 years of gap between both incidence. I dont know why this number is so important to them, but they show the importance of this number at many place, like on the 33rd year of the economist magazine. You may ask why will they again and again give clues to what they are going to do - It is because they love to challenge uprising people, they directly give a message that what ever you do. You may be knowing something but you wont be able to stop it. They directly destroy the confidence and self-esteem of people knowing truth to some extend and give them a false mental belief that nothing can be changed. So, that even if they know - they still give up and stop trying to stop it.

Two or three coincidence can happen but when they happen again and again, then it should be understood that they are not coincidence, but are pre-planned incidents. And this coincidence of revealing their plans before even executing them, happens again and again. They many times show their plans through movies, books, news etc. They do this so that their message go inside our sub conscious mind, so that we don't panic or feel like something is wrong, they are reprogramming our brain on subconscious level and make us prepared for their future plans. Like many movies and books had been already written on virus like corona, and who knows that they start killing people in the name of virus as they showed us in movie that any person who gets infected with virus is killed so that he cant spread that virus.

False promise likes this.
  14. 33 steps in the masonic whatever. This temporal world is all those people have. I can't stand how dumb devil worshippers are.
    Programming and mind control through conditioning mk ultra is all they have. If they manage to take our free will way from us through technology I believe God is going to burn this world down. Free will is the only thing that makes us human. Human beings are His creation. Not half-humans half-cyborg, just raw, unfiltered human beings made from the dust of the ground.

False promise and GhostRider@11 like this.
  15. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

I think Christopher Bollyn's work Solving 9-11 is great in getting all the connections.
    But if anyone is interested in seeing some of the connections of the producer of Fight Club to this attack you might want to check this very hard to find work of Johnny Gat: https://www.bitchute.com/video/udAaPjPiHGwJ/

GhostRider@11 likes this.
  16. With the amount of evidence and information that is available now surrounding the events of 9/11, it's the people spewing and regurgitating the official narrative that should be labeled the ''crazy conspiracy theorists''.

17. False promise

GhostRider@11 and HumansAreFree like this.
  18. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

I seriously cannot tell how much sarcasm is in this thread. Is the earth flat too, guys?

19. False promise

Hahaha congrats on falling for the psychological trap which perpetuates corrupt agendas. You are a wageless shill for those behind the curtain. “Flat earth” and “tin foil hats” are psyops created for idiots like you to walk around with a false sense of importance and attempt to discredit legitimate concerns in the process. Do you truly think you are more intelligent because you don’t question official narratives? In our eyes you are brain dead, so I don’t know why you walk in here as if you have something on us.

20. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Maybe it's because I'm not American that I can't follow this level of sarcasm. You must have talked about this topic in every shape and form since the incident. Gets hard to not joke around with. Hehe.