1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE INTERSTELLAR CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by hoping_cannon, Jul 15, 2020.

1. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

That’s good to hear Bro. You have been a good boy.
    You’re gonna break this addiction for good.

Stay aware, stay strong :)

2. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 0 again

Long night last night, and been feeling the chaser effect for the last week, relapsing every couple days. But I am back in the saddle again.

Best,
    Mathman1994

3. So good brother proud of you!

4. You got this brother do the math if you continue on in pmo you stay in the same place that you have been for who knows how long. But if you count the cost an evaluate how much sacrifice it will take to overcome you will soon see the balance of promise to work ratio has been lying to you. You deserve the rich freedom and all the treasures that are yet to be discovered. But you can make it I know you can. You may need to be hard on yourself for a while perhaps not keeping phone by your bed for a while. Or not aimlessly browsing the internet by yourself. And adding something like running that pays high dividends when you return home you feel amazing. I've just taken it up yes it's tough at the start but now I question myself why when I was at the worse did I not trust the people telling me to run to just get up and do it. You owe yourself this bro you deserve all that you are destined to achieve and accomplish.

5. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Thank you! I am on Day 1 at this point, and I am trying to get up by 7:30AM from now on, so that I can attend my online class at 8:50AM and have a productive day. I bike for about 4-5 miles once a week, but I might see about doing that mor often from now on. Alternatively, I go for a walk around campus in the morning, and then come back and attend my lecture. Life is a blessing, I just have to learn to appreciate it.

Best,
    Mathman1994

6. Day 29

Attached Files:

hoping_cannon and Henryforward like this.
  7. Wonderwiz21

Wonderwiz21 Fapstronaut

Man I fu*ked up guyz. Today I relapsed due to family problems. My dad blames me for everything thing that happens in the house and let's my older sibling off the hook. I'm gonna start again from tomorrow and study hard to get into a good college and show them what I'm made of. Good luck .

8. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

Happy that you made such a huge progress... You're one of inspiration now!
    Keep Exploring...

9. hoping_cannon

I can feel the hard time you're going through now... Never lose hope. This is happening to make you stronger in life. Never lose hope. We are here always!

thikk, Henryforward and MarioVargas like this.
  10. hoping_cannon

Great brother!

thikk, Henryforward and MarioVargas like this.
  11. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 2 again- If I can make it past today, I will be on my longest streak since last Wednesday when I relapsed after a month clean. Keep it up, guys!

Best,
    Mathman1994

12. Day 30 :)

DIVING INTO WORMHOLE

@hoping_cannon I start my wormhole journey, a new experience for me! Thanks friends!

13. RollerCoaster

RollerCoaster Fapstronaut

14. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

15. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut