1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The people who said Trump will destroy this country are currently burning it down.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 9, 2020.

1. I'll be sure to add this to my collection of intellectual quotes, Mr. Anonymous

!mkj! likes this.
  2. neverpolitcallycorrect

neverpolitcallycorrect Fapstronaut

The people who said Trump will destroy this country are currently burning it down

Yep extreme liberals fueled by mass media outlets

3. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

I always liked Trump. I think he is more of a businessman and not a politician.
    And what I like about this is you can never understand a politician, they always change their words depending on situation but with a businessman you know where their interest lies and what they are going to do and why.

Next some comments are going to contradict this with reasons and all but I still like him. :)

Abzu, boichy, brilliantidiot and 2 others like this.
  4. Before the election of him, he was a business man. But after he got into the office, he became a politician. He's still growing the economy bubble, which he promised to burst. Of course bursting that bubble wouldn't get him re-elected but he would make actual important change. He chose re-election.

5. !mkj!

!mkj! Fapstronaut

I don't think he's playing the role of business man or politician. I think he looks like and acts like a bouncer. His demeanor makes me think of a guy whose saying: "If you don't behave you're leaving. Say what you want it's not going to change my mind."

6. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Yeah common sense isn't plentiful with the left it seems. They are going to love it when China comes over and puts us all into camps lol.

7. MusicMakingMonk

MusicMakingMonk Fapstronaut

Bro that's fucking heavy. You got anymore of that Yuri guy talking about this stuff?

Axesteel and Deleted Account like this.
  8. That's actually the only one of him I've seen. You could always try searching his name.

9. Just type Yuri Bezmenov on YouTube or any search engine and take your red pills. He has some over an hour long lectures on YouTube.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

Trump is just the current public relations officer for the USA, after the Epstein case it's obvious who is really running the country.

Damaged_Stoic likes this.
  11. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

B..B..B.BUT THIS IS ALL ORANGE MAN'S FAULT!!!!!
    IF HE WOULD JUST LET US IMPEACH AND REMOVE HIM THEN WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO BURN DOWN FAMILY BUSINESSES AND SHOOT PEOPLE!!!!!!!

12. neverpolitcallycorrect

neverpolitcallycorrect Fapstronaut

hahahah LMAO thats a good one

13. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

14. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    just peoples natural response to place theyre blame on others

15. Your country is not being destroyed by these lost, depraved and ignorant people that shout some slogans, burn buildings down etc.

They're just doing someone else's work. Kind of like a pawn on chess, except they're not aware of it. Your country is poisoned from the inside, you can see what they're doing and somehow the mass media, the police, politicians are turning their blind eye to it.

This indicates something is wrong on a much larger scale. Your country is destroyed by: biased mass media, loan monetary system, poor education and corruption which all go hand in hand.

At this point, you would really have to be living under the rock to notice that the way system allows these kinds of things gives you an indication that there's some plan ahead. Mark my words, no matter who gets elected as president in USA this will result in a massive civil unrest, and perhaps even bigger riots. These people won't stop, this would serve as a great basis for a martial law.

And that is my friends how you turn whole country into a surveillance state, except you just trick people into wanting it. Problem - reaction - solution. Look it up.

16. Inloverber

Inloverber Fapstronaut

Absolutely not true, he should start doing it to himself first LOL

17. Envoy-ofthe-End

Envoy-ofthe-End Fapstronaut

Useful idiots easy to control. Schools are centers for brainwashing and they have their zombie army.

18. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal