1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mantak Chia & Testicle Breahting

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Breach, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Breach

Breach Fapstronaut

Hello,

I was wondering if people here have personal experience with mantak chias testicle breathing exercise as described in his book "Taoist secrets of sexual love".

I was wondering if it is possible to learn this method based entirely on that book?

Also I have questions regarding the methods safety, as I have seen on the internet some people warning others about dangers of attempting methods that manipulate sexual energy if one is unexperienced in this area or has no "master" to guide him irl.

I am on day 50+ on my nofap journey (with a handful of P peeks during the time admittadly :/) and have been practicing this method for a few weeks, to the point where I believe I can guide the energy to my tailbone area. However the extra sensation and "activation" of my testicles during and after the breathing sometimes is very challenging to handle for the rest of the day, as I am not yet skilled enough to perform the entire method and guide it further upward.

I know there is a few people knowledgable in this stuff here and would be very greatful for any answers.

Cheers!

2. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

Breach likes this.
  3. Breach

Breach Fapstronaut

Thank you a lot for the answer, was a very interesting thread! I decided to back off the Mantak Chia methods for now, due both to the answers in that thread and online, and also because it seemed to give me excess urges that I had trouble managing.

I've been practicing wim hof method for a while and recently started tai chi, so I think it will be a good idea to keep focusing on these two and normal breathing meditation for the foreseeable future.

Good luck on your journey :)

4. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

Sure. The key here is for you to understand these forces that make up the mechanics which are at play here. To understand what is wrong with Mantaks stuff and what other stuff is out there, what is right and why.

5. ForeverChanges

ForeverChanges Fapstronaut

There are some interesting vids in youtube where guys (including Mantak in an old seminar) giver an insight on the bussiness. Worth a little bit of exploration. The description on the book can be a little disencouraging but seen in thecreal looks more possible.