1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

why does it hurt so much

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Selix, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

why does it hurt so much, when I hesitated to take it to the next level just because it didnt feel right with her?

why does it hurt so much when I took things slow just to find out that I was a rebound whatever 2nd base player.... when she went with her ex to a vacation in italy....

why does it hurt so much when I should be happy that I dodged a bullet?

What can I do that this does hurt less?

I'm really heartbroken

2. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

I really could use some help right now guys

please help me

3. ²Do you want revenge or solace? Depending on what you want, my advice will vary. Honestly, I would destroy this girl like nothing she's ever experienced, but that's just me ^^ We can't all go around driving people to suicide, can we? :D

Selix likes this.
  4. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

I want solace. I just want to get over it.

should I treat this like a normal breakup?

5. ³Well in that case, yes. You should work on moving on from it as soon as you can. Do not give the memory of your experience with her the honour of recollection. It was a bad experience and you learnt a lot from it. Feel less; learn more :)

Selix likes this.
  6. freemindfreeheart

freemindfreeheart Fapstronaut

Selix you should be proud of yourself for taking it slow and showing you value more of an emotional connection over a physical. It is a good sign you are actually ready for a deep relationship that you cannot fathom yet. I don't know you but I am proud of you for being the guy you are, things aren't always fair or balanced but you will get your chance and you can't let this drag you down in the end, initially it may be tough but you fought for love and you were respectful to yourself and this person. Clearly not the right person for you who didn't value how you respected her or the connection you were trying to create, I feel most women admire that. It just wasn't the right person or opportunity.

Selix likes this.
  7. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

thanks for the encouraging words..... I always thought I did something wrong but looks like I did everything right

freemindfreeheart likes this.
  8. Der Drachenkönig

Der Drachenkönig Fapstronaut

It is normal to feel heartbroken. Don't be so hard on yourself,your approach was good and an honorable one.
    Never change. I hope you find that deep connection to someone you seek, i know you will get there.

Selix likes this.
  9. You_ll_succed_for_sure

You_ll_succed_for_sure Fapstronaut

Jesus still loves you, there is still hope.