Social Life WIN

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 13, 2020.

1. ok so I have been very nervous to talk to girls but today i changed that! At the gym I finally approached a girl, and a really pretty one too. I was nervous as hell, but I knew I had to do it to conquer my fears. Well next thing you know, she's telling me her name, and we had a good conversation for maybe about 5 minutes. When I asked for her number she seemed excited to give it to me and we both smiled and laughed. I was feeling good and my fear level dropped dramatically.

2. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Kudos bro. Good on ya for conquering those fears.

3. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Ahaa! You did it.
    Awesome.

Stay aware, stay strong pal!

Deleted Account and Gamebred305 like this.
  4. *in DJ Khalid voice* ANOTHA ONE !!! again at the gym, I approached a girl and got rejected lol she said her boyfriend was in the gym with her lol but she thanked me for approaching her haha. Well a couple minutes later another spicy señorita comes and I hesitated a bit but still approached her. She didn't give me her number but she did her snapchat. She says she's super protective of her number and we talked for a good 6-8 minutes, mainly her talking which is good. I really don't plan on calling lol I'm just trying to go out my comfort zone but at least I'm getting my options up. We living aye

5. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Wow how did you done that? I never done that

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. man you just gotta do it, I been trying to approach a girl a day to get in the habit of it. I got rejected today by a milf who was 35 years old haha but she was laughing and smiling while we talked, abundance mindset with these ladies

Envoy-ofthe-End likes this.
  7. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

I fear i going to jail...

8. OhWhenThe

OhWhenThe Fapstronaut

I'd love to be able to do this but other than "hey, how are you?" I wouldn't know what to say and it would just be awkward .. :emoji_face_palm: