1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Jagliana's Journal | An S.O's perspective

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by Jagliana, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

Does your husband have adhd? Because this south s very much like something my husband would do and although stopping pmo helps it will never be gone entirely no matter how hard my hubby might try. Lol.

Jagliana likes this.
  2. Psalm27:1my light

The getting distracted at work**

Jagliana likes this.
  3. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

Not that either of us is aware of, no doctor has ever said so at least. :emoji_shrug:

4. Psalm27:1my light

Yeah, we had no idea! It was his counseling for depression that the counselor suggest he get tested... he was on the severe side, lol. Brain scans showed a huge difference once he went through almost a year of biofeedback. He still has some adhd tendencies but over all it’s so much better.

5. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

Hmm, perhaps that is something to consider, a brain scan. We'll def look into that!

6. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 964: 09/17/2020

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:
    • My husband has been honest with me.
    • Daily talk with my husband.
    • Worked on Self-Care as defined here.
    • Currently Reading: Various
    • Current Daily Podcast: "7 Good Minutes"
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Dailies | Self-Care Completed:
    Self-care is not an indulgence. Self-care is a discipline.
    Morning routine / Verbalized my feelings
    Journal / Daily talk with hubby / Regulated my sleep.

Tony Robbins List of Basic Human Needs | Text explanation here / Sound.
    1. Certainty 2. Uncertainty/Variety 3. Significance 4. Connection/Love 5. Growth and 6. Contribution.

3 Things I am Grateful for Today:
    1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, my mood was slightly better in the evening. He gave me a nice trifecta and we finished season 1 of "Titans", which was an interesting show, excited for season 2. Then he went to work and I went to bed.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to Time Wasting Activities and Habits You Should Eliminate", in this episode, Better Than Yesterday point out a few time-wasting activities and habits that you should eliminate from your life. Remember, people say never give up, but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you're wasting your time.

This morning, I did start the day frustrated by my eldest and her not doing her homework. Anyhow, then went on our walk and we finished listening to "Becoming a Beast Competitor in Work and Life" an interview with Hilary Swank, on Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu. Two-time Academy Award winner Hilary Swank discusses strength, drive, and perseverance - how can we awaken these traits within us, ignite them to the fullest, and use them as a driving force towards reaching our goals and how each of us has the ability to persevere past hurdles in life, smash through walls, and reach new horizons. During the rest of this interview she shares how she overcame claustrophobia, the ‘secret sauce’ to preparing for a role, what’s next for her career, what defines her, and how it goes far beyond just winning Academy Awards and her goals now that she’s back in the creative game. Out of all of the A-listers, she was the most authentic and in-depth one, you could really feel it through her words. We both enjoyed this interview.

Back to my new daily job as a 'teacher' and of course, being my kids underpaid, unappreciated personal assistant.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    For any PA's interested in having someone to talk to, check-in with, and a safe place to talk about all things recovery... my husband @Wade W. Wilson, who has been in real recovery for over two years now, has created a dedicated Facebook group [click here] and Discord channel for PA's, all are welcome to join and he is looking forward to getting to know and helping each of you. You can join the channel by clicking this link: https://discord.gg/gXPuU9q
    For SO's interested in having someone to talk to, check-in with, and a safe place to talk about all things healing and betrayal trauma... here is my Discord channel: https://discord.gg/XwhaBTg [this channel is for SO's ONLY, anyone there for malicious reasons will be removed].

What I liked about myself, today:
    (I am trying to find one positive thing to "like" about myself and make a mental note of it, every day. No matter how small or insignificant)
    :emoji_two_hearts: Minor trigger, but overall a good walk.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    Stop Wasting Your Time On These Habits

[​IMG]
    Recovery Setback Dates | Inconsistencies or Lies
    5/25/18 | 6/08/18 | 8/18/18 | 9/19/18 | 1/09/19
    1/19/19 | 1/21/19 | 1/24/19 | 1/27/19 | 2/08/19
    4/27/19 | 6/13/19 | 7/06/19 | 8/05/19 | 2/08/20

Wade W. Wilson likes this.
  7. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 965: 09/18/2020

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1. Certainty 2. Uncertainty/Variety 3. Significance 4. Connection/Love 5. Growth and 6. Contribution.

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Car Ride.

Last night, he was exhausted, we skipped the trifecta and just laid in bed discussing our day and thoughts, however, both of our brains were so fried that we just wanted to lay there comatose. Then, we went to continue watching Titans for a bit, before he had to go to work.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to Enjoying the Process of Success", in this episode, Jim Rohn talks about enjoying the process of success. Remember, you can't change what's going on around you without first changing what's going on within you.

This morning, we went on a grocer run and during the drive, we listened to "Why It’s Critical You Firmly Establish Your Values" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, they had a discussion about values, priorities, and the ‘non-negotiables.’ What do you do if your significant other isn’t valuing the same things as you and may not be walking through life with the same growth mindset? how you can take your relationship to a deeper level of connection through communication and a mutual understanding of shared values. They discuss how to approach your significant other when change may be needed in their life, how to open up the lines to a deeper form of communication, and the importance of openly sharing each other’s values and priorities. We also started on another, but I will talk about it tomorrow when we finish.

I finished two books: "Broken" by Jewel and "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man" by Mary L. Trump Ph.D., Jewel's book was difficult to get through, Mary's was very interesting!! now Wade just started it now. I've begun Simon Sinek's book "Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action", and I am excited.

For any PA's interested in having someone to talk to, check-in with, and a safe place to talk about all things recovery... my husband @Wade W. Wilson, who has been in real recovery for over two years now, has created a dedicated Facebook group [click here] and Discord channel for PA's, all are welcome to join and he is looking forward to getting to know and helping each of you. You can join the channel by clicking this link: https://discord.gg/gXPuU9q
    For SO's interested in having someone to talk to, check-in with, and a safe place to talk about all things healing and betrayal trauma... here is my Discord channel: https://discord.gg/XwhaBTg [this channel is for SO's ONLY, anyone there for malicious reasons will be removed].

(I am trying to find one positive thing to "like" about myself and make a mental note of it, every day. No matter how small or insignificant)
    :emoji_two_hearts: Enjoyed our car ride to and from.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    AMBITION, FUEL TO SUCCESS

[​IMG]

8. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 966: 09/19/2020

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, he gave me a lovely trifecta, for the most part we just enjoyed the moment and listened to the music. Both of us have been feeling so worn out and overwhelmed with everything going on around us, luckily we can fall back on each other - but it still weighs on you. Then we watched some TV before he went to work and I went to bed.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to How To Stop Your Mind From Wandering", in this episode, Sadhguru talks with us about what to do when you start thinking about how to stop your mind from wandering. Remember, if you want peace of mind stop fighting with your thoughts.

This morning, we listened to "When Your Date Takes You to an Ex’s Party" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, they had a discussion about Jealousy. How does it enter our minds, what feeds it, and is it perhaps just a reflection of our own insecurities? the harsh reality of confronting your own jealousy in a relationship and why it may actually be a matter of your own insecurities and not their behavior. They discuss the time when Tom and Lisa went together to Tom’s ex-girlfriend’s birthday party, how they dealt with it, where jealousy originates from, what feeds it, how it is an ugly look, and what to be aware of before jealousy spirals out of control. We also listened to their short clip "Why Your Cheating Past Doesn't Define You", self-explanatory - to be upfront about your cheating past and although it may feel counterintuitive to open up about your history of cheating with your new partner to win over their trust, it may actually be the absolute best thing you should do. Wade understood my end of it, but still thinks not all people would see it my way. I believe that once that information is out there, the other person will always have the little seed of doubt 'installed' in the back of their mind. Should anything go wrong, it will always trigger the "what if's?". We missed these Relationship Theory series, they usually give us a lot of topics to explore and discuss.

I've been cleaning out my Mac/Dropbox, found an awesome app that scans for duplicate files and images >> it has been amazing how much space I've been able to save. I wish there was a good PC alternative. I think I want to keep biting off this elephant and cleaning up my online world.

:emoji_two_hearts: No triggers.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    How Do You Stop the Mind's Chatter?

[​IMG]

9. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 967: 09/20/2020

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, he gave me a lovely trifecta, right after I showed him what our eldest has been up to. It was a good time to just listen to music, but we spent the entire time ranting lol. Then we watched some TV and went to bed *wink.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to The Key To Happiness In A World Filled With Distractions", in this episode, Matt D'Avella talks with us about the key to happiness in a world filled with distractions. Remember, the happiest people don't always have the best of everything. They make the best of everything they have.

This morning, we listened to "How to Keep the Sexual Spark Alive While Apart" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, they discuss how long-distance dating can be difficult as there is certainly no substitute for close proximity. There’s no denying that. However, there are simple, yet powerful, practices that a couple can be mindful of that will ensure the relationship will go the distance while long-distance dating. They go over the good, the bad, and the ugly of long-distance dating and what you can do to ensure you go the distance and still grow closer while living far apart. They speak about best practices for making the relationship work, what the endgame is, the importance of planning, how to maintain your connection and bond, the importance of maintaining sexual intimacy, and what it means to be giving the gift you know they want to receive. Wade and I agree with each other a bit more than them on this topic, which is kind of a good thing lol cause some of the stuff they mention is a bit, umm, meh. Then we also listened to "How To Find The PERFECT RELATIONSHIP" with Jay Shetty & Radhi Shetty. It was a sweet reflection of how they met and what keeps them together, with some tips for us thrown in there. The main point? always be yourself and honest.

Now, I'm excited to decorate our place for Halloween. YEAH, YEAH "but tthere's still a month left!" but I DGAF! I going stir crazy and I need something fun/uplifting in my life.

:emoji_two_hearts: Minor triggers but I got past them.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    The Key to Happiness in a Distracted World

[​IMG]

10. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 968: 09/21/2020

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Drive.

Last night, he was in pain, so we just did a twofecta. We did have a sweet moment when he got up and asked me to dance, to one of my favorite songs, the Godfather theme. Then, we watched some TV and then headed to bed, both of us were pooped.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to What It Means To Be A Visionary Thinker", in this episode, Sadhguru explains what it means to be a visionary thinker and why it is a pre-requisite to being a good leader. Remember, if somebody else can decide what can happen within you right now, isn't this the ultimate slavery.

This morning, I had a doctor's appointment, so during our car ride, we began listening to "HARVARD SCIENTIST REVEALS The Surprising Secrets To AGE IN REVERSE" an interview with David Sinclair, on The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes. In the last couple of years, David and his team have found that there is a “backup hard drive of youthfulness” in the cell. Their mission is to access that hard drive and reset it – to turn on those longevity genes. They’ve learned that the sooner you start turning those on, the better. We now know from studying twins that 80% of your health in old age is up to you, how you live your life. So far, they were talking about the idea of being immortal and if it could be a possibility through science. It's been interesting, excited to hear where this discussion goes. I've been getting butterflies and giggles every time Wade gives me those sweet nothing comments, it's so cute and makes me feel seen/loved - it's been really cute haha.

Hoping for a relaxing day today and I can not wait until he cooks up some yummy Chicken, Brocolli and Rice (Chinese food style) - it is always so delicious and even our tween loves it.

#Video
    How To Never Get Angry or Bothered By People

[​IMG]

11. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 969: 09/22/2020

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Drive.

Last night, he gave me a lovely trifecta, I was so tired (not sure why). It felt really good, especially when we added my new little portable heater into the mix! haha. Then we watched some TV and hit the sack early, I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to The Fantastic Benefits That You Get From Silence and Solitude", in this episode, we hear about 6 great benefits that come with silence and solitude from our friends at The Life Formula. Remember, the quieter you become the more you're able to hear.

This morning, I had a doctor's appointment, I thought we'd be home much later than we were. I have another appointment later on too, seems like this month is all medical for me. The doctor I saw yesterday ended up removing one of the medications I wanted from my list, so now I don't know if my internist will put it back to 'take him recommendation' and perminetely stop giving it to me. It's messed up that he did that, asshole. Anyhow, that did piss me off, but I am trying to keep myself calm. It's been nice having Wade up and helping with the little one and her schoolwork, saves me some stress.

I hope that the rest of today will be smooth sailing, even with my next doctor's appointment and the 'meet & greet' with all of our kids teachers, virtually.

:emoji_two_hearts: My hair is looking 'fly'.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    The Power of Silence

[​IMG]

12. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 970: 09/23/2020

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, he gave me a nice and soothing trifecta, helped calm my nerves a bit. Then we watched some TV, but something was up with me, I was passing out and couldn't keep my eyes opened, so I went to bed early and he left to work shortly after.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to Why True Winners Never Lose", in this episode, Freddy Fri explains why true winners never lose. Remember, sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

This morning, as we walked, we finished listening to "HARVARD SCIENTIST REVEALS The Surprising Secrets To AGE IN REVERSE" an interview with David Sinclair, on The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes. In the last couple of years, David and his team have found that there is a “backup hard drive of youthfulness” in the cell. Their mission is to access that hard drive and reset it – to turn on those longevity genes. They’ve learned that the sooner you start turning those on, the better. So how do you turn them on? There are five simple steps: #1. First of all, don’t smoke. We’ve all heard this before – cigarettes will kill you – but with the rise of smoking alternatives, such as vaping, this warning is still very applicable. The chemicals we put in our lungs have a significant effect on our body chemistry and health. Smoking damages cellular DNA and accelerates the aging process – It’s undeniable. David’s mother died from lung cancer. She smoked, and years later, had a tumor the size of a grapefruit in her left lung. They took out the tumor, and she lived another 20 years, but in excruciating pain and hardship. #2. Second, don’t eat too much. And that doesn’t just apply to the “unhealthy foods” – it applies to food in general. Dr. Sinclair isn’t recommending malnutrition, of course, but a healthy amount of intermittent fasting. Skipping a meal a day is okay, even if you’re an athlete. He recommends to stop eating when you’re about 60 or 70% full. We’re conditioned to eat the food in front of us at a young age – who else was encouraged to have a “clean plate” as a kid? But fasting can help turn on those longevity genes. #3. The third is the obvious: High-Intensity Interval Training (what we call “HIIT” workouts). In these moments of extreme physical stress and mental toughness, the body becomes hypoxic, which is another word for “lacking oxygen.” When you’re out of breath, your blood is flowing, nourishing your body, and those longevity genes are turned on. We need to be in survival mode to fight back against aging, but the truth is, we spend our whole lives trying to reduce adversity. It’s ironic that a passive, comfortable life actually reduces our lifespan, but it’s true. Get out there and break a sweat. #4. Fourth is the type of food you eat. Dr. David Sinclair recommends eating plant-based foods, and also healthy amounts of monounsaturated fats – like olive oil and avocados. These fatty acids are great for your body and some contain polyphenols, which are molecules that plants make when they’re stressed. Eating “stressed food” actually activates those longevity genes. Red wine is another example – It’s full of polyphenols and one in particular called “resveratrol” that Dr. Sinclair and his team have been studying for 20 years. It activates those longevity pathways really well. #5. And lastly, get a good night’s sleep. The body has to restore itself overnight, and if you skip sleep, you are pushing yourself closer and closer into old age. Take a nap every once and while. It’s amazing what it will do for your health. So there you have it: 5 simple things you can do to live longer. Dr. David Sinclair says that doing those things will at least get you an extra 14 years on average. It’s just living a good life. For some reason, I was feeling really weak during the walk, not sure what has been going on. Once we got home, Wade made me a yummy and full breakfast, after eating I did begin feeling some energy returning.

:emoji_two_hearts: Even though I was feeling really out of it (weak) I still walked.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    Win Or Learn I Never Lose

[​IMG]

13. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 971: 09/24/2020

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, we resubbed to an MMO we use to play and it made us feel all sorts of ways. We didn't play at night because I was still feeling very off, so he gave me a wonderful trifecta, which helped. However, I was still so tired that I began passing out again and went to bed early.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to How To Stop Relying On What Other People Think Of You", in this episode, Brainy Dose talks about how to stop relying on what other people think of you Remember, opinions are not facts.

This morning, we listened to "Practical Tools to Help You Stop Fighting with Your Partner" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, they discuss how relationships inevitably have arguments, fights, and disagreements. But are they taking a toll on the relationship? how to overcome chronic fighting and begin loving each other instead. How arguing is a sign of deeper issues, why you need to choose compassion, the importance of reframing your partner's motives and understanding their perspective, how to let go and move on from arguments, and tools you can use to deescalate any disagreement. This was actually a really good one, it opened up a really good discussion for us to have as we listened along, even if we did not agree with everything they said.

I don't know, this morning it seems that both my kids are trying to drive me insane, ugh.

#Video
    16 Skills That Are Hard To Learn But Will Pay Off Forever

[​IMG]

14. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 972: 09/25/2020

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Car Ride.

Last night, we skipped the trifecta and instead began playing our MMO, it was very nostalgic but Wade turned something on within the game, which quickly led to frustration and the wasting of a lot of time. Luckily, I did end up figuring out a solution, hopefully, the next time we play, it will go smoother.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to How To Stop Caring What Others Think Of You pt2", in this episode, part two of how to stop caring what others think of you, from our friends at Brainy Dose. Remember, the instant you stop caring what others think is the instant you start being yourself.

This morning, during the car ride to and from running an errand, we discussed some stuff he talked about with coworkers about having separate bank accounts or shared - thankfully both of us have had the same position on this since marriage. Then, we began listening to "NEVER Apologize For Being Who You Are" an interview with Amanda Bucci, on Women of Impact with Lisa Bilyeu. Business coach and lifestyle entrepreneur, Amanda Bucci, sits down to chat with Lisa about changing paths to build the life you’re dreaming of. So far we heard them discuss how to deal with an identity crisis, why it’s important to step outside your comfort zone, why "being different" is the right path to take, the fear of what other people will think, why you need to take risks, getting over imposter syndrome by becoming the ‘expert', and taking it - step by step. It was funny when Wade got annoyed about the guy at the store ogling me, I brushed it off as I am used to this, but he didn't lol.

My body continues to act up, not sure what is going on between the lack of sleep, random headache outbreaks, etc. Then to add insult to injury this remote learning crap has such be making it all worse.

:emoji_two_hearts: Hair is flowing nicely, even if it needs some conditioning asap.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    Types Of Depression - 10 Depressive Disorders

[​IMG]

15. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 973: 09/26/2020

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, he gave me the trifecta and hit the right buttons lol I did fall asleep quickly, I just wish we knew what could trigger me actually sleeping through the night! anyhow, we skipped playing our MMO and continued watching Titans instead.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to How To Master Your Emotions", in this episode, we get some great tips on how to master your emotions. Remember, never let your emotions overpower your intelligence.

This morning, he told me about his night and seeing new young female officers, that reminded him that he would ogle anyone, all the time because now he doesn't find them attractive, but knows for sure he would have still ogle them and pretty much anyone else. That led him to apologize again to me, for all the years he put me through this pain and heartache of watching him, watch all of them, and watching them get all of his attention, at all times. Then, we continued listening to "NEVER Apologize For Being Who You Are" an interview with Amanda Bucci, on Women of Impact with Lisa Bilyeu. Business coach and lifestyle entrepreneur, Amanda Bucci, sits down to chat with Lisa about changing paths to build the life you’re dreaming of. As we continued this interview, we heard them discuss how to be a learner, not a perfectionist, being your own person, you and your thoughts are separate entities, how to not let fear dictate your life, dealing with haters, believing in yourself, why having a growth mindset is everything, experiencing the extremes, facing your fears head-on, and being unapologetic is key.

I had a few triggers today, I'm still nursing those but trying to move through them asap, distracting myself with the kids and my game helps.

:emoji_two_hearts: Multiple triggers worked through them as best as I could.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    How To Master Your Emotions

[​IMG]

16. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 974: 09/27/2020

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Family Time.

Last night, he skipped the trifecta, instead, we played our MMO. After we were done, we finished off the night with some TV, and then he went to work.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to Know Thy Self: 3 Important Words That Will Change Your Life", in this episode, Success Secrets TV share a very important message on why you must know your self. Remember, knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.

This morning, we decided to skip our walk, Wade would nap a little, and then we took the girls out for the afternoon. It was a good time spent with our girls and I feel like we had some good talks with our eldest, although I don't know if she tuned us out at any point lol. I did get triggered numerous times, unfortunately, that shit follows me wherever I go, I tried my best to get through it without my girls seeing my mood/energy had changed. On the drive home, while they were occupied, we finished listening to "NEVER Apologize For Being Who You Are" an interview with Amanda Bucci, on Women of Impact with Lisa Bilyeu. Business coach and lifestyle entrepreneur, Amanda Bucci, sits down to chat with Lisa about changing paths to build the life you’re dreaming of. During the rest of this interview, we heard them discuss embracing your authentic self, short term happiness vs long term happiness, and connecting with others at a deeper level.

The rest of today will be an easy day (I hope).

:emoji_two_hearts: Enjoyed the conversation with our preteen, hoping it made a difference.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    The 3 Powerful Words that Can Change Your Life

[​IMG]

17. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 975: 09/28/2020

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, he gave me a lovely trifecta, soothing and relaxing. Then we watched a crazy episode of The Boys, so reflective of today's world its nuts.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to 10 Important Lessons About Living That You Don't Learn In School", in this episode, Practical Wisdom share 10 Important Lessons About Living That You Don't Learn In School. Remember, you can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.

This morning, we tried something new, Wade suggested we mediate together, I'm not a big fan but I did it anyway, it was all right. We went to walk at the local outdoor mall so that we could get some more things at the supermarket on the way out. During the walk, to "The Hard Truth About Deciding to Have Kids or Not" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, they discuss how having children or not is, without a doubt, one of the biggest decisions you and your partner will ever make. How do you deal with the unsettled feeling that perhaps having kids isn’t right for you? How do you tell your family that they won’t be getting those long-expected grandchildren? why you need to be brutally honest about your intentions, the effect kids will have on your happiness, and how to deal with peer pressure from friends and family. They speak about the expectations and assumptions all of us carry in life, the brutal honesty about your happiness, the attention demanded by children, and how to establish boundaries with overbearing family members. Which opened up some interesting points between us. Then at the supermarket as soon as we walked in, BAM a trigger walking out, it hit me like a truck. The rest of our time there we spoke about it and how he saw it versus how I did, two very different experiences.

I'm weening off of it, hopefully, it won't be all day, feeling a little better now and if we play the game I might get distracted, then a family BBQ lunch etc.

:emoji_two_hearts: Hair looking good but will need color soon lol.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    10 Lessons School NEVER Teaches You About Life

[​IMG]

18. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 976: 09/29/2020

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, we played our MMO and had a lot of fun, although we can feel our age, as sitting in a strained position for so long HURTS LOL. Anyhow, afterward, we watched a little bit of $hitts Creek, Wade likes it too - I'm rewatching it because I just need a mental break sometimes.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to How To Simplify Your Decision Making Process", in this episode, there are some great tips on how to streamline the decision-making process, to make decisions better and quicker. Remember, you cannot make progress without making decisions.

This morning, on the ride to our shopping trip, we listened to "How to Know If It's Time to Break Up" a Q&A, on Relationship Theory with Tom & Lisa Bilyeu. During this set, they discuss how we should not settle for someone isn’t bringing out the best in you and is championing the relationship. When it’s time to let go of someone who is simply just dragging the relationship down and causing more pain than joy. They discuss how dysfunction is at the root cause of any unhealthy relationship, how sacrifices need to be made to pursue both your personal goals and to support your relationship, and how you are worth more and deserve joy. At the store, there were quite a bit of trigger's for me there, I tried my best to keep my emotions to myself but he still noticed towards the end. We spoke about it on the ride home, I REALLLYYYYY wanted to believe him, that his position is becoming like mine when it comes to people around us, but I don't know how that is possible -- when they look like that and I look like, well, me.

I hope my trigger weens off by tonight because I really wanted to enjoy our night tonight. Fingers crossed.

:emoji_two_hearts: I love how my jeans today fit on me.:emoji_ok_hand:

#Video
    Don't Be a Donkey - Make a Decision

[​IMG]

19. Jagliana

Jagliana Fapstronaut

DAY 977: 09/30/2020

DAILY OBJECTIVES MET:

1) Self-care.
    2) Healing.
    3) Morning Walk.

Last night, we watched the First Presidential Shitshow, sorry, I meant "debate". Let's just say Wade and I had an 'entertaining' movie night with plenty of drinks, then went to bed feeling like we were dragged through the mud.

Today on the 7 Good Minutes podcast I listened to How To Remain Composed When Your Buttons Are Being Pushed", in this episode, Freddy Fri talks about how to remain composed even when ALL of your buttons are being pushed. Remember, when you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That is where your power is.

This morning, as we walked, we continued the fun of last night by watching some of the commentaries from last night and analyzing and discussing it further. We are still, umm, shell shocked.

The rest of today should be relatively quiet, the kids are almost done with their remote learning and then we will have some freedom!

#Video
    They Wanna See You Fail

[​IMG]

20. Wade W. Wilson