1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Unheard Truth From The Bible "Premier Episode" EP1 (Bro. Eli Soriano)

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. IntrovertGuy

IntrovertGuy Fapstronaut

Brother and Sister's im inviting you to listen the truth from Bible that other pastor won't tell to you. The Unheard Truth From The Bible
    [​IMG]
    FREE DOWNLOAD (THIS IS A RECORDED PODCAST EP1)
    https://api.spreaker.com/v2/episodes/40490834/download

Im inviting you guys to listen next episode of Unheard Truth From The Bible in September 27 9pm Eastern Time (ET). You can listen via APP of Unheard Truth From The Bible and it's FREE download via APPSTORE and PLAYSTORE. To the Admin of this website you can remove my thread if i commit wrong into your guidelines. And that's all brothers and sisters may God help you at mission to not masturbate. Glorious Thanks To God.

2. IntrovertGuy

IntrovertGuy Fapstronaut

Brother and Sister's im inviting you to listen the truth from Bible that other pastor won't tell to you. The Unheard Truth From The Bible
    [​IMG]
    FREE DOWNLOAD (THIS IS A RECORDED PODCAST EP3)
    https://api.spreaker.com/v2/episodes/40784065/download

Im inviting you guys to listen next episode of Unheard Truth From The Bible in September 27 9pm Eastern Time (ET). You can listen via APP of Unheard Truth From The Bible and it's FREE download via APPSTORE and PLAYSTORE. To the Admin of this website you can remove my thread if i commit wrong into your guidelines. And that's all brothers and sisters may God help you at mission to not masturbate. Glorious Thanks To God.

3. IntrovertGuy

IntrovertGuy Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    FREE DOWNLOAD (THIS IS A RECORDED PODCAST EP4)
    https://api.spreaker.com/v2/episodes/40918734/download

4. IntrovertGuy

IntrovertGuy Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    FREE DOWNLOAD (THIS IS A RECORDED PODCAST EP5)
    https://api.spreaker.com/v2/episodes/41068747/download

5. Lol this forum is dead.

6. How about you read the forum rules BEFORE posting instead of saying

Btw there are no admin on this website. You can spam as much as you want now that @Beamer is gone.

7. What is the unheard truth that other pastors won't tell us?

Roady likes this.
  8. IntrovertGuy

IntrovertGuy Fapstronaut

Thanks for the info.

FellatiousD likes this.
  9. IntrovertGuy

IntrovertGuy Fapstronaut

About the real doctrines of Jesus Christ. I encourage you to listen the 5 episode that i post in this forum

10. Yeah I should stop getting so butthurt about what people post, I'm just wasting my time.

11. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

So, just another interpretation, this is getting old, how many are there already? I recon back on the day there use to be actual wars because of "my interpretation is better, is the truth, yours is not the truth"

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Jesus is the way the truth and the life that's that.

IntrovertGuy and Roady like this.
  13. IntrovertGuy

IntrovertGuy Fapstronaut

He is my savior, he die in the cross for my sins. And He gave me peace on my heart.

Agent likes this.
  14. IntrovertGuy

IntrovertGuy Fapstronaut

On our side, our teachings is base on bible, you can listen on it every lesson have verse to proof that we are saying that truth and we understand the bible by the help of God.

15. IntrovertGuy

IntrovertGuy Fapstronaut

A truth that never tell to you by your preacher or someone else that who really doesn't understand what he/she saying to you they just giving it to you but not tell you what exactly what the scriptures says because they can't understand what written. They clothe like a sheep but deep inside they're wolves, ravening wolves.

May nangagmamalasakit sa inyo sa hindi mabuting akala; subali't, ang ibig nila ay ihiwalay kayo, upang ipagmalasakit ninyo sila.

Galacia 4:17
    Tagalog (Ang Dating Biblia) (1905) (TAB)

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:13
    King James Version (KJV)

At hindi katakataka: sapagka't si Satanas man ay nagpapakunwaring anghel ng kaliwanagan.

2 Corinto 11:14
    Tagalog (Ang Dating Biblia) (1905) (TAB)

Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Corinthians 11:15
    King James Version (KJV)

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:3
    King James Version (KJV)

For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Corinthians 11:4
    King James Version (KJV)

For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

2 Corinthians 2:17
    King James Version (KJV)

For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Romans 16:18
    King James Version (KJV)