1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

About me sensing nightfall while it's about to happen.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Skeptic about journey, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Skeptic about journey

Skeptic about journey Fapstronaut

Really strange experince about NIGHTFALL

Hello,
    I have been on NoFap for last 70 days. This is my second streak. I tried 90 days before but I relapsed at 80 and this is my second steak and add I said it's 70th day.
    My question is for the last two time during my nightfall I am sensing it in my sleep and somehow I just managed not to let it happen.
    Now I am wondering if it iscis edging? It is bad or is it natural?
    Please help as this is the second time it happened and I ask feeling a bit anxious.

Question

Is it natural that I sense the nightfall and I abstrain from doing it halfway ?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    palindromo likes this.
  2. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

It happened also to me several times , in my dreams i just say ' i don't want do it '
    I find it natural , everything that is not over our control is not edging or a relapse.

3. Skeptic about journey

Okay. I am fortunately not concerned about relapse but the thing is holding that night fall lead me to lower belly pain so was bit anxious. Thank you so much for the answer.

4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

IMO, there is no need to stop it. Wet dreams are natural and the body need to discard unwanted semen and sperm. So, it is natural to cum when you are asleep. :)

5. Skeptic about journey

Yeah I get it it's natural but I when I get Nightfall I just sense it and I get anxious because the dream is so fucking real ! And somehow I held it and it lead me to stomach ache.

6. Skeptic about journey

The thing is when I am in deep sleep I don't even remember it happened and I know it's completely okay. But when I sense it I feel.like it's happening so I just unconsciously hold it and from last two times it happened and now my duckin stomach is aching

7. Skeptic about journey

I hope this is not called edging as I am not doing it consciously !?

8. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Edging is something you do consciously and deliberately.

9. Skeptic about journey

Okay. This was just like edging because I just stopped it halfway don't know maybe due to fear that it was real. That's why I was concerned !

10. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I understand your concern, but I assure you 100% you did not edge. :)

11. Skeptic about journey

Okay. Thank you so much for the support.
    My anxiety is really started to going.